Bounce Mode and Tri-phase

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Davespages
Active Developer

Bounce Mode and Tri-phase

Post by Davespages »

Hey folks, long time lurker... first time poster.

I have owned my 2b unit for about 3 months. Absolutely love it!
And i have played with many audio files from Stimaddicts archive.
Like most... Bastard is my favourite :D

I also purchased E-Stim systems large torpedo (bipolar plug)
Which at first felt disappointing in most modes until I tried the built in-bounce mode.

Channel A - 1x Conductive Rubber 75mm long in urethra.
1x Conductive rubber loop around base of Large torpedo plug.

Channel B - Bi-Polar. Large Torpedo
Essentially a tri-phase setup.

While the ghost fucking felt good at 30-70% on channel B alone, it wasn't until Channel A rose up to 40% that things started to feel more intense.

Not only did it feel like a ghost fuck, but my cock felt like it was being masturbated hard, very hard strokes... in time with the ghost fucking... infact it heightened the ghost fuck feeling.

After a sniff or 2 of 'Room odouriser' ;) my prostate just swelled and everything just fell into place... i wound up the power and it was the most intense ghost fucking I've ever felt...

Im usually pretty quick to cum in most modes (bastard takes just 7 mins :shock: ) so I love finding pleasurable modes that dont make me cum so quick.

After 90 minutes at these levels and intense ghost fucking... i was desperate to cum but found that I couldn't until I plugged in my phone and played 'bastard' on audio mode which I rode out to nearly 20 mins on a reasonable level till HFO.

Settings for my session in bounce on my 2b (as photographed)
Bounce: POWER A: 72% POWER B: 100% RATE:20 FEEL:90

I hope this provides a great session for some of you :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Davespages on Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Bounce Mode and Tri-phase

Post by Stimaddict »

Great tips! Love to hear about stimmers enjoying themselves :D
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Wow, those output levels look pretty high. Still, it clearly works for you, so why not?!
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Yeah, pretty high, I just don't get anywhere near an orgasm unless its painful...

Before the 2b I used to use a generic tens machine and I outgrew that quickly.
Guess I'm a masochist :lol:
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

This is a fantastic setup. Just tried it out briefly today (with a corona+focusing pods on the glans and a Moaner connected up in tripahse as suggested) and within only a couple of minutes I could feel the precum starting. Can't wait to give it a proper long go one day.

Thanks for sharing!
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

mrbutt89 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:45 am This is a fantastic setup. Just tried it out briefly today (with a corona+focusing pods on the glans and a Moaner connected up in tripahse as suggested) and within only a couple of minutes I could feel the precum starting. Can't wait to give it a proper long go one day.

Thanks for sharing!
Your very welcome :)

Every mode has loads of adjustment to the rate and feel as well as the power. This is felt differently in different people...some work well others not so well... what works for me may not for you... but from what I gather... it seems it does.

I hope your long session is a fruitful one ;)
demuc1973
Active Developer

Post by demuc1973 »

near an orgasm unless its painful...
I assume you've experimented with the value before the colon (20)?
I would try it with a significantly higher value - maybe around 70 or 80 - maybe it will be less painful. But if it works and you feel horny, everything is OK.
"I am happy when it rains, because when I am not happy, it also rains." Quote from Karl Valentin - a Munich original and humorist
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

demuc1973 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:41 pm
near an orgasm unless its painful...
I assume you've experimented with the value before the colon (20)?
I would try it with a significantly higher value - maybe around 70 or 80 - maybe it will be less painful. But if it works and you feel horny, everything is OK.
Yes, the value before the colon slows the cycle (frequency?) down... it increases the pulse length. The perception is a longer, stronger feel. Then coupled with an increased "feel" for the figure after the colon made the perceived feeling sharp and more painful...

In these circumstances you do end up drawing more power and my control box got notably warm (amongst other things)

I "bodged" a conductive rubber tube around the base of my large torpedo... a poor-mans tri-phase solution.
The other night... when close to the high figures... the 2mm plug pulled out of the conductive rubber tubing and i felt a searing burn 🔥
I have indeed suffered a small burn on my ass for the brief few seconds before I was able to turn the 2b off.
Feels worse that shaving rash :o
abii
Active

Post by abii »

I decided to dig out this topic, because I found an interesting setting :) I tried 3-phase for first time, my setup was: a) cock head (sticky pad), b) anal plug, c) perineum (common channel, sticky pad).
I went through several programs and find out that bounce drives me crazy. Started with 50/50, then played around and decreased to 20/50. I also tried higher rate 70-80, but eventually went back to 50. After a while I turned up the power and set to 53/79. Damn, this felt sooo good. Once I felt that I can’t hold it for longer (I knew that O is coming) I stayed like this for another minute or two before I cum!
I also tried other programs but this one works best for me in 3phase. I found out that some programs, eg. waterfall, creates too much current for common channel when it gets A&B synced. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that 3pahse, in general, works best when A and B current is shifted, just like in bounce mode.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

abii wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:32 am I decided to dig out this topic, because I found an interesting setting :) I tried 3-phase for first time, my setup was: a) cock head (sticky pad), b) anal plug, c) perineum (common channel, sticky pad).
I went through several programs and find out that bounce drives me crazy. Started with 50/50, then played around and decreased to 20/50. I also tried higher rate 70-80, but eventually went back to 50. After a while I turned up the power and set to 53/79. Damn, this felt sooo good. Once I felt that I can’t hold it for longer (I knew that O is coming) I stayed like this for another minute or two before I cum!
I also tried other programs but this one works best for me in 3phase. I found out that some programs, eg. waterfall, creates too much current for common channel when it gets A&B synced. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that 3pahse, in general, works best when A and B current is shifted, just like in bounce mode.
The intensity at the common electrode can be significant in bounce mode if you get it right.

That why I like using it in tri-phase and a bi-pole.anal.plug with the common being the lower/outter surface of the plug tbag touched my spincter...
When the bounce alternates and syncs well... the ghost fucking feeling of the plug is very very strong...almost like a hammer hitting my spincter... but it does require both channels to be quite high... and the pain is worth the pleasure! :mrgreen: