What's your favourite electrode setup for glans focus?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
xplorer
Active

Re: What's your favourite electrode setup for glans focus?

Post by xplorer »

Deltus1 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:48 pm I recently found this interesting and complex glans electrode:

https://prostim.de/produkt/quadrupolar- ... e/?lang=en

I find the concept very interesting. The developer and operator of the shop is an experienced stimmer.

Deltus
Wow that thing looks amazing!

abii
Active

Post by abii »

I used to play with CR loops, but it required some moisturing with conductive gel. I'm lazy, so I switched to 4mm x 4mm TENS pads. I hold them in the place with simple rubber band :roll:
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

xplorer wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:38 am
Hey, thanks for the welcome and reply. I've seen electrodes like the one you pictured. Good to hear you like it, I might give one a try. When you run it tri-phase what are the other two poles? The poles of the anal electrode?and if so, is you anal electrode split top and bottom, or left and right along its length?

I find using modes across two channels that interfere with each other is one way to make things really interesting for me! So trying out a new tri-phase setup sounds fun.

Cheers!
I modified the cable that runs to low profile 4mm banana plugs.
The electrode is the large torpedo (made by estim systems)
Its a top/bottom split bi-polar electrode.

I spliced in a 2mm female plug (from an old 4cm x 4cm tens pad) to one of the cables on the low profile 4mm leads (soldered and heat shrunk connection)

This allows the "input" from another chanel using a 2mm banana lead.

I make the bottom electrode of the anal plug the common - has 2 inputs) (as that is the one that makes the spincter muscles contract/clench and produce the ghost fucking sensations)
abii
Active

Post by abii »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 am However my favourite trode still remains a simple TENS pad placed 'foreskin up' near the tip on the upper side.
I tried this last time, It feelt great! I Nice alternative to placing it "foreskin down"... I mean, on the opposite side :)
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 am My glans is without doubt the most important part of my body. It is the focus point of my sexuality and provides unlimited erotic pleasure. It's also where I keep my brains! :lol:

How I stim it depends on the mood of the day so it varies from a loop, a cock cage, a urethral insert or a DIY cock cap made from a small metal funnel. However my favourite trode still remains a simple TENS pad placed 'foreskin up' near the tip on the upper side. I buy the 4cm x 4cm Chinese cheapies off eBay that come in packs of 20, and throw them out after every session. I hold them firmly in place with a large women's hair clip like this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172785208993

Equally important is the other electrode(s) you link it to. A large CR loop or a second pad at the ball sack works best IMHO.

pads02.jpg
tens pads 01.jpg
hair clip 01.jpg
Just tried this simple set up and didn’t think it would work but holy crap man!!! First HFO and felt awesome on some pulse to start then finish with throb. Best cum ever!!
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Deltus1 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:48 pm I recently found this interesting and complex glans electrode:

I find the concept very interesting. The developer and operator of the shop is an experienced stimmer.

Deltus
Have you ever used this?? Somewhat new to stim but unclear on how it goes on!! Any YouTube videos of putting it on!!
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

It depends on my mood but just for glands I would use a short urethral and a CR about about 3/4 up the shaft.
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

download/file.php?id=435

By far this one!! Awesome!! Add a bipolar anal trode and simple pad on back side of ball sac/perinium and best feels so far. I will put the bipolar anal trode on one Chanel and above loop/urethral trode and pad on back ball sac on same channel!

I have experienced ghost f**k and also felt like being masterbated on continuous setting and turn intensity up to get masturbation and turn it low for ghost.

Best HFO yet!!
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Deltus
How hell do you put that thing on/in? Have any pics of it on??
Hastur
Active

Post by Hastur »

My favorite for that is the "P.E.S. Corona Stimulator with Urethral Amplifier" with a pad on perineum, or with an electroband at the base of the shaft. And a bipolar anal electrode on the other channel, of course :D