What's your favourite electrode setup for glans focus?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
xplorer
Active

What's your favourite electrode setup for glans focus?

Post by xplorer »

Hey, so like the title says I'm curious to know what configurations other people like to use for a lot of glans stimulation? One of my favourite methods so far is to use an electro-chastity cage, and usually something else on the second channel like an anal plug. I'd love to try out what other people have found effective though!

Also just joined the forum, and love the conversation going on here. :)

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: What's your favourite electrode setup for glans focus?

Post by Davespages »

Welcome to the forum!

For me, my preference is using a urethral electrode and passing the stimulation from my Asus through my prostate to my penis along the dorsal nerve and I couple this with a bi-polar anal electrode.

I have recently bought a bi-polar loop but have only used it as a mono-pole as part of a tri-phase setup.
The driving force for this was the urethral insert and a method to secure it in place... i have had many a session where the urethral insert (just a piece of conductive silicon) had worked its way out..

The result is an increasingly intensifying sensation (as the conductive tubing pulls out and the surface area decreases) until I'm getting shocked uncomfortably (and usually I'm not in a position to correct this)

Anyhow... this electrode attachment might work for your glans stimulation.. i would guess that throb or thrust would be rather good for glans stimulation, possibly waterfall or wave.

My personal opinion is that pulse and bounce are more painful with small surface area electrodes like the glans/urethra.

Hope.this is useful :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

My glans is without doubt the most important part of my body. It is the focus point of my sexuality and provides unlimited erotic pleasure. It's also where I keep my brains! :lol:

How I stim it depends on the mood of the day so it varies from a loop, a cock cage, a urethral insert or a DIY cock cap made from a small metal funnel. However my favourite trode still remains a simple TENS pad placed 'foreskin up' near the tip on the upper side. I buy the 4cm x 4cm Chinese cheapies off eBay that come in packs of 20, and throw them out after every session. I hold them firmly in place with a large women's hair clip like this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172785208993

Equally important is the other electrode(s) you link it to. A large CR loop or a second pad at the ball sack works best IMHO.
pads02.jpg
tens pads 01.jpg
hair clip 01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 am my favourite trode still remains a simple TENS pad placed 'foreskin up' near the tip on the upper side. I buy the 4cm x 4cm
This is a new idea for me, the electrode not directly on the glans but on the foreskin.
Very interesting, I will try it out.
And do you leave the pads in original size?

Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Deltus1 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:58 pm And do you leave the pads in original size?
Yes. I find 4cm x 4cm is an ideal size because it comfortably spreads the load while the sensation remains intense.
But it's ok to cut them down so long as you don't go smaller than 3/4 inch x 1/2 inch.

Try positioning the pad further forward towards the tip of the glans.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

I recently found this interesting and complex glans electrode:

https://prostim.de/produkt/quadrupolar- ... e/?lang=en

I find the concept very interesting. The developer and operator of the shop is an experienced stimmer.

Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
rssfed23
Active

Post by rssfed23 »

When I first started, I would do the classic 2 CR's one just under the glans and one at the base of the shaft (not around balls just the shaft).

But over time that's evolved, and my preference now is to still do the 2 CR's, but also have 2 pads either side of the head (on the sides not front/back). I find the two mix really well!

I found with foreskin down and a CR round the base of the glans to be a bit too much for me, so it's always foreskin up. It does feel somewhat that it helps spread the load a bit, but that could all be in my imagination!

Very recently I've experimented with 4 pads. 2 either side of the head as above, but one pad at the base of the shaft and another one on the back of my shaft (foreskin up) about a third of the way down from the top. That's where my Subincision cut ends, and it seems to have its own little set of nerves down there which when the pad is positioned correctly is just WOW :).
SteamStimlater
Active

Post by SteamStimlater »

532_0_1500_0.jpg
xplorer
Active

Post by xplorer »

Davespages wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:27 am Welcome to the forum!

For me, my preference is using a urethral electrode and passing the stimulation from my Asus through my prostate to my penis along the dorsal nerve and I couple this with a bi-polar anal electrode.

I have recently bought a bi-polar loop but have only used it as a mono-pole as part of a tri-phase setup.
The driving force for this was the urethral insert and a method to secure it in place... i have had many a session where the urethral insert (just a piece of conductive silicon) had worked its way out..

The result is an increasingly intensifying sensation (as the conductive tubing pulls out and the surface area decreases) until I'm getting shocked uncomfortably (and usually I'm not in a position to correct this)

Anyhow... this electrode attachment might work for your glans stimulation.. i would guess that throb or thrust would be rather good for glans stimulation, possibly waterfall or wave.

My personal opinion is that pulse and bounce are more painful with small surface area electrodes like the glans/urethra.

Hope.this is useful :)
Hey, thanks for the welcome and reply. I've seen electrodes like the one you pictured. Good to hear you like it, I might give one a try. When you run it tri-phase what are the other two poles? The poles of the anal electrode?and if so, is you anal electrode split top and bottom, or left and right along its length?

I find using modes across two channels that interfere with each other is one way to make things really interesting for me! So trying out a new tri-phase setup sounds fun.

Cheers!
xplorer
Active

Post by xplorer »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:00 am My glans is without doubt the most important part of my body. It is the focus point of my sexuality and provides unlimited erotic pleasure. It's also where I keep my brains! :lol:
How I stim it depends on the mood of the day so it varies from a loop, a cock cage, a urethral insert or a DIY cock cap made from a small metal funnel. However my favourite trode still remains a simple TENS pad placed 'foreskin up' near the tip on the upper side.
Hahaha... yeah I'm definitely directed by what's going on down there sometimes.

Why do you prefer to put the pad on with your foreskin up, as opposed to down? What's the benefit? I probably haven't explored tens pads right on the cock quite as much as I might as they're not always the most convenient to keep in place.

Cheers.