Pump&Stim: Experiments with Bounce, dorsal P. Nerv 2 ways

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
VFRman
Active Developer

Re: Pump&Stim: Experiments with Bounce, dorsal P. Nerv 2 ways

Post by VFRman »

Hi Deltus
Thanks for your post in using a Serious Kit (SK) & your setup. I understand most of it apart from the exact pad placement. Did you say that a pad is on the perineum (my favourite place) & you then pump up your Polished vac SK pump with the SK ring partially insulated? Are you using just one lead from, say, Channel A with the cable divided between the pump & perineum, or both Chanel A&B with two cables?
Seems the easy way is with a photo, but I guess that has to be a private message. My SK Polished Ring pump arrived last week. What a beauty, a piece of art. Expensive, but worth it.

Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Hy VFRman,
I have tried to make a drawing to illustrate this. The yellow cord is supposed to represent the dorsal penis nerve.

See also here for understanding: viewtopic.php?t=10131

Greetings from Germany
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

In case anyone is interested: I have since changed my setup:

Channel A: underside of the penis base <=> top of the penis corona (electrodes of the penis pump cylinder, each opposite side isolated)
Channel B: Coccygeum <=> perineum (adhesive pads)

I mostly use audio with "Masturbation" by Claude or Bastard by StimAddict's, to be found in StimAddict's great collection.

A drawing for illustration:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.