Cock and balls, I like pain

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
pretender
Active

Cock and balls, I like pain

Post by pretender »

Hello all,

It could be great to open a topic to share experimentation on how to give good pain with stim.
I like triphase mode with comon on shaft A on cock head and B on balls using patches.

Then One of my main turn on is continious mode with 15% on cock head and 25% on balls.
Then giving good short spike like 15%->35%->15% for cock head and 25%->40%->25% on balls this never would let me cum thus i can play for hours trying to incrise the spike power...

I also have some good file I can share if some of you are interested in.

Tell us about your own technics !

Shiny88

Re: Cock and balls, I like pain

Post by Shiny88 »

pretender wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:12 pm Hello all,

It could be great to open a topic to share experimentation on how to give good pain with stim.
I like triphase mode with comon on shaft A on cock head and B on balls using patches.

Then One of my main turn on is continious mode with 15% on cock head and 25% on balls.
Then giving good short spike like 15%->35%->15% for cock head and 25%->40%->25% on balls this never would let me cum thus i can play for hours trying to incrise the spike power...

I also have some good file I can share if some of you are interested in.

Tell us about your own technics !
Sounds interesting. Please send this file
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

pretender wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:12 pm It could be great to open a topic to share experimentation on how to give good pain with stim.
Generally you should position the Common trode where you want the most intensity. For me that is the cock head. But if you are looking for pain you could try moving the 'Common' to the balls in a TriPhase (3-electrode) setup and turn up the pulse-feel adjustment as high as you can.

It's hard to define 'pain' with estim. What one person finds painful feels intensely pleasurable to someone else. Personally I don't like pain at all, but then I am also a complete power-junkie. I guess the amount of power my throbbing genitals take towards the end of a session could be described as 'painful' by some, but to me it feels absolutely delightful.
octav
Active

Post by octav »

Thank you vor the intersting tip: "Generally you should position the Common trode where you want the most intensity."

I will try it next time.