My first HF Prostate Ejaculatory Orgasm

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
stimrunner4444
Active

My first HF Prostate Ejaculatory Orgasm

Post by stimrunner4444 »

Prior to getting my 2b, I was part of the Aneros world where I was focused on achieving a HF non-ejaculatory prostate orgasm. After years of inconsistent use and limited results (due to lack of focus and giving in and masturbating after an unproductive session) I bought a PES power box thinking it might be a shortcut to achieving my goal of a HF non-ejaculatory prostate orgasm. The PES box was very limited, but I still managed to achieve several HF ejaculatory orgasms through penis stimulation. Upgrading to the 2b brought much greater control, better feelings, more powerful, and some great built in routines. I had bought the E-Stim Systems Flanged Bi-Polar Plug this past summer and have enjoyed using it in combination with CR loops and in triphase. Using it on its own has had some nice feelings, but its only a setup that I use at the start of a session for a warmup. The sensations are a bit sharp and don't target the prostate as well compared to using pads or CR loops. The reason I bought the flanged plug was due to its smaller size. I don't enjoy the discomfort of getting a larger plug inserted (I do enjoy a full feeling inside, just not in insertion) and having to remove a larger plug at the end of a session. The smaller size however means that the electrode doesn't make firm contact with the prostate. I often lean into the electrode just right to increase the contact and pressure on the prostate.

With the limitations of the flanged plug in mind, I decided to use it in conjunction with the frisky inflatable stimulator. The benefit of using the frisky stimulator (FS) is that it would create a full feeling while also forcing the flanged plug into the prostate. It took a bit of patience and time to get the FS inserted behind the flanged plug because its rather flexible. But with everything in place and the FS inflated to an initial comfortable level, I began going through my favorite routines. In a single channel setup like this, that includes starting at pulse, going on to waterfall, and then ending at throb. For each routine I'll play around with the intensity level and the adjustment level. By the time that I got to throb with my setup, my prostate was feeling pretty sensitive to the sensations. As I usually do with throb, I started with an adjustment level of 50 and began to increase the intensity. I then moved on to an adjustment level of 95. At this point my prostate is so sensitive that even turning down the intensity level is driving it nuts. I decided to finish this session (at least with this electrode setup) by bringing the adjustment know down to the lowest level of 10 (my favorite level). Slowly, I felt a strong pleasurable sensation building in my prostate and at the base of my cock. I almost felt like I'm getting close to needing to pee. Suddenly a wave of pleasure washes over my whole body, almost like a chill. While this is happening, I continue to increase the intensity. Then my cock begins to throb and I get a strong ejaculatory orgasm like feeling, but nothing comes out on the first few shots. Finally the cum just absolutely shoots out in multiple bursts.

Wow, what just happened! One of the best orgasms I've ever had and it was solely from anal and prostate stimulation. My only concern with this setup is the FS. I cannot tell how full it is and if I could cause it to burst or if age will eventually lead to it bursting on its own while inside me. I guess with all equipment I'll just have to monitor and inspect it before and after each use.

Has anyone else found a setup that involved anal/prostate stimulation only that led to either a hands free ejaculatory or non-ejaculatory orgasm?