Pebble vs 2B feel

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Pebble vs 2B feel

Post by Ronfire7 »

I know there are more programs and audio on the 2B but was wondering if the 2B feels different than the Pebble?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pebble vs 2B feel

Post by admin »

very much so.... different units with different designs.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

The Pebble is a quickie in the back of the car. The 2B is the one you marry :lol:
unacorner

Post by unacorner »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:57 pm The Pebble is a quickie in the back of the car. The 2B is the one you marry :lol:
Having been married for 15 years.... the first one sounds awesome.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

unacorner wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:36 am Having been married for 15 years.... the first one sounds awesome.
HAHAHA! Brilliant!! :lol:
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Wait till after menopause, gets worse than after 15 years.
At times I will connect up in the morning before the wife gets up, stretch on the couch under the blanket and continue after she gets up. She sits on her laptop no knowing what I am doing. The hard part is having that HFO discreetly so she never knows. :D
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Question is why do we stay with our wives/partners if we are so unsatisfied? The answer is simple. It's because we love them. Very few people achieve lifelong sexual harmony but a lifetime of love is well within our grasp. If you, or me, can find someone prepared to put up with us then we should consider ourselves very lucky indeed. Truly blessed.

In my case stimming is my own, *private* sexuality in which my wife plays no part, and neither would I want her to. We were just 20 when we tied the knot and used to bang like rabbits, but as you get older sex tends to move onto the back burner. I still deeply love and adore this beautiful woman as much as ever, but three kids and a lifetime later my needs are more regular than hers. So stimming is a better (and cheaper!) alternative to finding a mistress. She is completely understanding and fully supportive of my favourite hobby. After all, how could she be jealous of an electronic stimming box?

However, I DO NOT tell her that stimming fulfills my wildest erotic fantasies and takes me to another dimension of sexual heaven I never believed possible. That might be a step too far!
Imogen
Active

Post by Imogen »

I started with a pebble but although I could get to a HFO occasionally I always felt I needed more power. With a 2B and mains adaptor its HFO city. The main difference I found was the Pebble feels smoother and less spiky than the 2B.
gkitf16
Active

Post by gkitf16 »

Ronfire7 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:47 pm Wait till after menopause, gets worse than after 15 years.
At times I will connect up in the morning before the wife gets up, stretch on the couch under the blanket and continue after she gets up. She sits on her laptop no knowing what I am doing. The hard part is having that HFO discreetly so she never knows. :D
Yep! The "hard part"!!!!!....nnnghh... :shock: (splurt-spurt-splurt-splurt spluuuurrrt) :D :D :D :D (she) :? Honey what was that, are you all right??? (you) :!: ah crap, nevermind I just spilled something all over myself, gotta go clean myself up. back in a minute :D :D :D
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

I know what you guys are on about I also love my wife to bits but there anit no sexual contact any more