Tried tri-phase

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Mountainstimmer
Active

Tried tri-phase

Post by Mountainstimmer »

I’ve been enjoying my 2B for a couple of months now. Today I tried a tri-phase set up for the first time. I used a bipolar plug in my ass, a 4mm loop start the base of my cock as the common and another 4mm loop just under the head.

I must say it is a lot going on compared to just using one channel. Before the only channels I liked were throb? Thrust and continuous. This set up had me on the edge for over an hour and I loved it!!!!

Can’t wait to learn more about what this box can do.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Tried tri-phase

Post by Stimaddict »

TriPhase (or a 3-electrode setup) works particularly well with a nice stereo stimfile.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
abii
Active

Post by abii »

Works well with bounce mode as well. I started with 50/50, went down slowly to 5/50, and later on I was increasing both time and feel, finishing on 100/100. Wow!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Triphase is a lot of fun to explore and can really make things much more interesting. As with everything e-stim related take your time and experiment with electrode positions and combinations, keep a diary or what you try and have fun.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Is triphase any different with a Pebble instead of a 2B?
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

Yup. Different boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Guess I find out then, just ordered a 2B, now the wait,.....wait....wait.... to ship to Canada.
Just made up a short triphase cable, make the wiring a little less tangle some.
JerkChicken
Active

Post by JerkChicken »

Mountainstimmer wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:08 am a 4mm loop start the base of my cock as the common
How do you know which wire is which? Had Tri-phase for a bit but dont get how people seem to know which wire is doing what.
Can you briefly tell me what color means what?

Much appreciated!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Black is the common.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I like the triphase , 3 electrodes does the job and less wires to deal with if you have a triphase cable.
Easy enough to build one.