New Person to Forum

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Sotantar

New Person to Forum

Post by Sotantar »

Hi all. Sotantar here. I am a new person to this forum although I seem to have registed a while ago. I live in Los Angeles, CA USA I have a 2B that I originally bought with the 2.105 firmware. I finally got around to do the 2.106 update. Dont know too much about it yet as i only played with it once so far. I also have the power supply. I am interested in trying the beta modes when that opportunity presents itself. I stim maybe a couple times a week so far. I have a triphase cable but i cannot seem to find the wiring diagrams that I had from Happystim, (I think Gary from Happystim is an awesome person to work with!!) Im sure ill get around to figure that out as well soon. So enough for now. I think this is an excellent "hobby?" and i cant wait to get better at it!

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: New Person to Forum

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi Sotantar and welcome to the group :)
This is the right place to share your experiences or ask any questions. Help is always available here.

HAPPY STIMMING!
Sotantar

Post by Sotantar »

Hi again. I thought I was going to receive an email when my post posted Maybe it got intercepted by spam or something. Great to be here!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sotantar wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:33 am Hi again. I thought I was going to receive an email when my post posted Maybe it got intercepted by spam or something. Great to be here!
You will generally get an email once your post is approved. All used have their first 3 posts checked by a human - its a really good way to eliminate spam.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

This is an amazingly spam free forum so the steps are definitely working. Welcome to the forum Sotantar, you have definitely found the right place to talk about all things 2B related.

Happy stimming.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?