Long cum

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
doudou95
Active

Long cum

Post by doudou95 »

Good morning all. I found my routine to cum but I cum and it's over. Is there a curl position or a mode on 2b that can make me ejaculate for a long time like milk without stopping.
Best rgds

Sigsys
Active

Re: Long cum

Post by Sigsys »

From my experience you can build up to a more intense and therefore ‘longer’ orgasm by edging. This means you stim until you are close to orgasm, then stop or reduce the intensity before you continue. In the end one single orgasm however will always be limited in time.
I feel your question also hinted at orgasms quickly followed by each other instead of having one and being done. Here I would say it comes down to the state of mind rather than electrodes or modes. You will enjoy stimming after your first orgasm if your mind wants to. However from what I experienced it is difficult to be in the mood again immediately and not feel an unpleasant sensation due to male biology (see refractory period). Maybe try to orgasm as fast you can at first so you are likely to want more after that.
doudou95
Active

Post by doudou95 »

thank you very much for your return. I was actually talking about a very long ejaculation I will try the stop and go. Thank you
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've found in the past that my longest ejaculations result from a long and gradual build-up with repeated edging, and a steady (though not too strong) stimulation signal when I actually cum, rather than a pulsing signal. If I can prevent those powerful repeated contractions at the point of orgasm, then the cum tends to ooze out over a longer period of time, rather than in a number of short bursts. However, any experience with e-stim is notoriously difficult to reproduce from one day to the next, and we're all different in how we respond anyway.
I hope this makes sense. Good luck with your experimentation, and have fun!
doudou95
Active

Post by doudou95 »

great thank you for your feedback. indeed I have the impression that it is necessary to arrive close to the pleasure while stopping it just before. I'm going to try but it's hard because when it comes hummm it's hard to stop. ok i'm greedy
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Here is a suggestion for a 'long cum'...
  • 1) Enjoy your stim session. Use your favourite modes and/or stimfiles. Play and edge until your session is almost over and you are ready to cum.
  • 2) Switch quickly to THROB or THRUST mode. Keep the default Adjustment settings.
  • 3) Wind up the power as high as you can stand it, until you are gritting your teeth and begging for mercy! :o
  • 4) As orgasm begins drop the power rapidly, wait one second then raise the power again but not too high.
  • 5) Repeat No. 4 over and over again. With practice you can create a 'rolling wave' of constant power that prolongs orgasm to its limit.
doudou95
Active

Post by doudou95 »

great thank you very much for your advice. my box being in repair I look forward to his return to try all this.