Another New User

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
beem2713
Active

Another New User

Post by beem2713 »

Hi,

I received by 2B on Monday, I've tried it a few times and find it OK nut need to know more about it.

There are several modes and some modes with adjustments not mentioned in the manual and to be honest some of the explanations arent clear whats going on and what to expect, training mode for example does that apply it's increasing output to a particular mode or is it just to it's own waveform? The manual I think is explaining some digital filtering for the audio mode when you change the adjust figures, is that changing how fast the output average volume can rise or the slew rate of the output waveform? I will put a scope and a signal generator onto it to try see whats going on unless theres a full explanation here somewhere.

At the minute the results coming out of my stereostim are in my opinion better than the 2B but it's early days, my sterostim does have the luxury of bigger audio transformers. I do find the output from the 2B to be quite 'Lumpy' for want of a better word. It would also be nice to see a clip on battery pack for the 2B, more convenient for sure.

Please may I access the developers forum? I'm an electronics engineer by trade, have designed hardware and written assembler level software for PIC, Z80, 186 etc and have a few Arduino projects under my belt.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Another New User

Post by admin »

Training mode refers to that specific mode so the adjustments are related to that mode, no others.

The 2B is not a stereostim device and is not designed to work with monotonal signals. It's designed for complex audio such as Music tracks and will give different results to what you might expect. The exact nature of the DSP processing is not something we generally discuss as is highly dependent on source material. If you want more precise control than consider using the digital link system which gives you far more control

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd