Tried electron for the first time

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
vette100
Active

Tried electron for the first time

Post by vette100 »

I decided to try electron for the first time tonight. I have been talking to others that have used it before to get some starting settings. I had the 2B connected to my tablet with an audio cable and I was using a tri-phase electrode setup. It was completely different from any other estim I had done before. About 2 hours in, I was able to end with a HFO. Definitely going to do it again.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Tried electron for the first time

Post by Stimaddict »

For anyone interested you can find electron here - https://electron-btstim.herokuapp.com/
vette100
Active

Post by vette100 »

I was also driving the tablet from my computer. Which worked very well. In the middle of the session, I had to restart everything. Somehow I lost control. Not completely sure what happened but it was easy enough to restart and finish the session.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

vette100 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:58 am In the middle of the session, I had to restart everything. Somehow I lost control. Not completely sure what happened but it was easy enough to restart and finish the session.
It's not perfect and does glitch occasionally but works ok on the whole. The best thing about electron is that it's an educational tool. It offers the user the opportunity to learn in real-time about waveform, frequency and modulation. The Signal Monitor is incredibly useful.
vette100
Active

Post by vette100 »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:14 am The best thing about electron is that it's an educational tool. It offers the user the opportunity to learn in real-time about waveform, frequency and modulation. The Signal Monitor is incredibly useful.
That it is. When I have more time, I will have to play around with it more.