Electropebble inconsistent on High

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
Jab8
Active

Electropebble inconsistent on High

Post by Jab8 »

Hello, long time lurker but only recent poster.

I have an electropebble and almost immediately purchased a 2B. The electropebble was a good introduction but the combination of lower output and a few quirks made me move to the 2B.

When on flo, tease or torment at higher outputs I get random “ticks” or pulses. It’s not painful, just distracting. Am I the only one? I am thinking about sending it in for evaluation.

Thank you, jab8

did2

Re: Electropebble inconsistent on High

Post by did2 »

I had the same thing happen twice, :o
Jab8 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:39 pm
When on flo, tease or torment at higher outputs I get random “ticks” or pulses. It’s not painful, just distracting. Am I the only one?
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I find my Pebble more reliable than the 2B. Had the 2B in twice now for warranty.
did2

Post by did2 »

I downgraded to the pebble, i can't trust the 2B too many issues, With way to many users reporting faults and channel failures, Granted there is a warranty, However i wonder if that is why that's in place because the internals are of cheap quality?? Makes you wonder though?
Ronfire7 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:13 pm I find my Pebble more reliable than the 2B. Had the 2B in twice now for warranty.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Last time I used my 2B it was acting up, screen flashing, no responding to trying to set different modes and then the smell of burnt component (again).
After cool down it was working again but I do not expect it to last long. I have only used it maybe 5 times since the last warranty return. I think when it fails next time I will not bother with warranty return. I can buy a new competitors unit for the price it cost for the service fee and shipping.
I find the Pebble more reliable with no spikes, control nobs work better and I find more power on the battery than with the 2B.
The 2B does not put out much power unless I use the power supply. Setting 30 with the power supply is equal to Max on a new battery.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The ElectroPebble and the 2B are completely different drive systems which is why they feel different. Some people find the ElectroPebble more powerful in different circumstances, that is the nature of E-Stim in general, most find the 2B more powerful, We do, especially with the Power Supply, but equally the 2B does things the ElectroPebble doesn't, and the ElectroPebble cannot be upgraded, the 2B can.

BTW we don't have a 'service fee', its just the cost of the shipping, but we have recently updated the lifetime guarantee pages to make it even clearer what the costs are.

There have been several updates to the 2B, and we try to ensure that any unit returned for repair is updated to the latest spec, so even if issues have occurred with older units, they tend to be reduced or eliminated with newer units. No one has managed to product any electrical device that never fails, but we all try to. We have now been supporting the 2B for over 13 years, and our other units for longer, longer than some companies have been in existence.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

Thanks to @admin for the clarification that there are no service fees. Shall head over to the said pages for my own info update