Pad on anus

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Danxz
Active

Pad on anus

Post by Danxz »

I often put a pad directly on anus. It is amazing! Anybody else do that?

Johnrohio

Re: Pad on anus

Post by Johnrohio »

Hell yea. Try putting Spectragel on it and pushing it in.
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

Danxz wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:50 pm I often put a pad directly on anus. It is amazing! Anybody else do that?
This has always mystified me. Doesn't it... fold? Do you pull the cheeks apart and sit on it all flattened? Etc.

I tried this and couldn't get anything stable that felt good. I even tried a pad on each side of the hole, so that they could "stack" back to back, but it still just stung. I normally use pads on the perineum, head, or shaft, and they feel good as long as I keep some pressure on them and stretch out the skin.
I have also enjoyed sitting on an anal plug that lies sideways under the anus, which feels really wonderful, but the pads-on-crack have never worked for me.

What am I missing?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've had some good results with a pad just below the opening. Feels to me like a good rimming.
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

Johnrohio wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:48 pm Hell yea. Try putting Spectragel on it and pushing it in.
Whoa! I would never have thought of that...
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

mrbutt89 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:45 pm I've had some good results with a pad just below the opening. Feels to me like a good rimming.
Do you pair that with an insertable or an external electrode?
Stimbuddy
Active

Post by Stimbuddy »

I've had good luck with one below and one above the anus, both leading to connected to diffrent parts on cock and balls, gave a good nice feeling when laying down. (I did trim my pads before this since I didn't want them to fold or similar, but it wouldn't have been needed I realised)
comandatuba
Active

Post by comandatuba »

zebbg69 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:12 pm
Danxz wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:50 pm I often put a pad directly on anus. It is amazing! Anybody else do that?
This has always mystified me. Doesn't it... fold? Do you pull the cheeks apart and sit on it all flattened? Etc.

I tried this and couldn't get anything stable that felt good. I even tried a pad on each side of the hole, so that they could "stack" back to back, but it still just stung. I normally use pads on the perineum, head, or shaft, and they feel good as long as I keep some pressure on them and stretch out the skin.
I have also enjoyed sitting on an anal plug that lies sideways under the anus, which feels really wonderful, but the pads-on-crack have never worked for me.

What am I missing?
A basic pad on the anus is one of my favorite electrode placements. It is quick and I can stand, sit, lay down...just about any position. Yes, for me it "folds" in half, but it works well this way.

If you encountering stinging, you might try several things. Stinging might come from dryness or excess hair. Options are to remove hair in the surrounding area, and also to shower or simply washing the area just before playing. Slight dampness from washing help with conductivity (but not too damp or the pad will lose its stickiness and slip around)

Another thing to try is Parker Tensive Conductive Adhesive Gel (available online at a variety of retailers including Amazon) to improve conductivity. It is very sticky, and recommend just putting a small dot in the middle of the pad. It can be a bit messy, and is kind of like rubber cement from grade school art class. However it helps keep the pad in place if you move around. I also usually wear a thong, with the string-part helping to hold the pad in place.

Finally, you might try using a larger pad. I normally use 1.5-inch because it works for me, but I've also have tried 2-inch pads, which feels a smoother, due to stimming a broader area around the anus.

I hope you find a way to where stimming the anus is comfortable for you, as the sensations are lovely. If you can't quite get a pad to work, insertables are also an option to try, if you haven't already, although they are a bit more of an investment.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

zebbg69 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:10 pm Do you pair that with an insertable or an external electrode?
I pair it with an external electrode at the base of the penis (below the scrotum) - in my case, a CR loop. I've never tried pairing it with an insertable, because I normally go for the pad-on-anus setup if I want a quick session and don't want to go through all the business of douching (which I always do before using an insertable).
Having said that, I can't see any reason why you couldn't pair it with the inserted end of a bipolar electrode such as the Moaner or Flange. However, if the pad makes contact with the outer end of such a bipolar insertable, you might just as well plug the lead into that and forget the pad altogether!
Danxz
Active

Post by Danxz »

It folds for me too. No problem. Often the secret is not to turn the power too high. Turn it up gradually till you feel it tingle.