Pad on anus

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
zebbg69
Active

Re: Pad on anus

Post by zebbg69 »

Thanks for all the tips!

I am a huge fan and veteran of the butt plug but, as some of you mentioned, would love to have a "quick and easy" option and more flexibility in sitting or lying back (harnesses! I still haven't tried making one). I would love to wire up at bedtime too and drift off afterward.

The "pad on anus" deserves another look!

I am a power slut though. If low power is a key, I will have trouble.

Danxz
Active

Post by Danxz »

Hi zebbg69

I like to combine soft and hard. I use continuous. I set the middle button to 74 (It’s nice. I don’t know why). One pad on anus and one on the penis. First I krank it up slowly till I feel the tingle. I enjoy that for a while.

When I get bored, I move to the 10-step-method: slowly move up the power 10 steps (maybe 1-2 seconds per step). Get used to the feeling. Then 10 again. Etc.. After a while you are a crazy, moaning, electrified piece of shit :lol:

When you can’t take it any longer: go fast all the way back to power=0. Then slowly turn up the power. Now you really feel the tingle! Your over-stimulated body can feel even low power levels now.

When you get bored : the 10-step-method till you get crazy!

Yesterday I did this for 3 hours :oops:

Happy stimming!
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

Danxz wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:36 pm When you can’t take it any longer: go fast all the way back to power=0. Then slowly turn up the power...
I have heard this advice here and there but have never been able to summon the moderate level of patience to really try it.
I will try again! About to have a late-night session now with some pad on anus. :p
josesmoe
Active

Post by josesmoe »

Maybe a silly question, but are you all just using a square pad? I feel like it wouldn't stick well for me. Maybe I need to get some new ones :D
Rancher73

Post by Rancher73 »

that's exactly how I do it. Had randomly set training at the first setting and there was the surprise admittedly quite big
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

Well, the big night of "pad on anus" came (in all senses of the word) and went. Two nights, actually.

While it was a fun experience, I will be going back to butt plugs.

External Pad

I now know why the external pad has always burned and stung for me: Although I had always placed it carefully, I had not succeeded in sticking it all the way flat against my skin--firmly enough to resist creasing or "bubbling" as I moved--and really centering it on the "bullseye." When I persisted and got this right, with a dab of TENS adhesive, it began to feel pleasurable. However, it still felt somewhat raw and not quite erotic until I became sufficiently engorged. I attribute this to starting my sessions completely un-aroused--that's just how it is after all the techie setup. Maybe the engorgement stretches out the tissue by a critical amount that makes the pad feel good. I might have wondered whether it just took some time for the nerves to warm up, but when I took a break and resumed completely flaccid again, I had the same experience.

Once over that hurdle, though, it was very nice and got me off a couple of times.

Internal Pad

That's right! Thanks to Johnrio near the top of this thread, I tried "putting Spectragel on it and pushing it in."

As expected, there was no raw/burning/stinging, but instead I had some spinal stimulation that made my leg feel weird and tensed my calf muscle at higher volumes. The feeling was not pleasurable but not exactly painful either. Once I learned to brace for it and found a decent leg position, I was able mostly to ignore it, and in the end it did not interfere. The butt/prostate feelings were wonderful and brought me to three orgasms (by 4:00am!).

In the end, though "pad on anus" was successful, I can get the same feelings more easily from my butt plugs and insertable CR/wire loops, without enduring that raw initial period or weird leg feeling. The inserted pad does have potential if I can learn to place it away from whatever conducted into the spine, and its advantage would be easier cleanup than the plugs. However, since it is still not without cleanup, I think it is a small advantage.

Thanks for all the tips, everyone! I absolutely enjoyed the experiment and the experience, even if it is not a keeper. I will almost certainly try it again from time to time in any case, always experimenting!
zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

josesmoe wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:35 am Maybe a silly question, but are you all just using a square pad? I feel like it wouldn't stick well for me. Maybe I need to get some new ones :D
I used a two-inch square TENS pad.
naaitsab
Active

Post by naaitsab »

zebbg69 wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:00 am
Internal Pad
TENS pads are made for external usage, and they contain a glue like film and some have metal layers. Not everything is safe to insert into your body ;) There are a number of plug designs out there that give a different feeling and are safe to use.
Bum safety is no joke. Especially not with chemicals and metals, take care and thoroughly check things.
masterko1976
Active

Post by masterko1976 »

i really love
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

mrbutt89 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:45 pm I've had some good results with a pad just below the opening. Feels to me like a good rimming.
Nice!! What mode did you use to get the rimming effect??