Pad on anus

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Pad on anus

Post by mrbutt89 »

It would have been an audio file, but I couldn't tell you which, I'm afraid. I'm not very disciplined about keeping detailed records. I just want to play!

ncstim

Re: Pad on anus

Post by ncstim »

zebbg69 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:12 pm
Danxz wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:50 pm I often put a pad directly on anus. It is amazing! Anybody else do that?
This has always mystified me. Doesn't it... fold? Do you pull the cheeks apart and sit on it all flattened? Etc.

I tried this and couldn't get anything stable that felt good. I even tried a pad on each side of the hole, so that they could "stack" back to back, but it still just stung. I normally use pads on the perineum, head, or shaft, and they feel good as long as I keep some pressure on them and stretch out the skin.
I have also enjoyed sitting on an anal plug that lies sideways under the anus, which feels really wonderful, but the pads-on-crack have never worked for me.

What am I missing?
Perhaps try using a larger pad. I've always enjoyed a pad on my asshole when I didn't want to bother with Moaner. I like the larger rectangular ones or perfect squares. Small pads may be too localized and thus the burning. Nothing quite feels like that tingling all around that most senstitve area.