MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

Post by Stimaddict »

Hi wiedehopf
You are talking about the Stimfile Archive, an overwhelming number of audio stimfiles. Start with Tintin119's files, along with Claude's files and those in the Dr Orgasm folder.

You can either download stimfiles or you can play them directly from the drive. I'd suggest you sample and try a few files from different authors to find what you like, then download the rest of that author's work. Be sure to look in all the subfolders. Keep coming back and trying different authors/files. Download everything if you want. But above all have fun and ENJOY! :D

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.

abii
Active

Post by abii »

I recently tried "edge hero" with my basic setup (pads on cock & moaner). I repeated each section untill I was bored and move up with tracks. I had been playing for about 1h and finished with great O :)
darko82

Post by darko82 »

hi!

@stimaddict, I've found your archive quite insightful. Your list with ratings is particularly interesting. However, it seems that your archive does not fully have all the files mentioned in the rating pdf's (like those of author 'steven') - or am I missing something?

thank you for your response and hard work :D
Last edited by darko82 on Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darthvader77
Active

Post by Darthvader77 »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:42 am Hi wiedehopf
You are talking about the Stimfile Archive, an overwhelming number of audio stimfiles. Start with Tintin119's files, along with Claude's files and those in the Dr Orgasm folder.

You can either download stimfiles or you can play them directly from the drive. I'd suggest you sample and try a few files from different authors to find what you like, then download the rest of that author's work. Be sure to look in all the subfolders. Keep coming back and trying different authors/files. Download everything if you want. But above all have fun and ENJOY! :D

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
I would like to have the download link
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Darthvader77 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:36 am
I would like to have the download link
Please read the post. DM the original poster

Mods
E-Stim Systems Ltd
DerStandard

Re: MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite

Post by DerStandard »

Sorry to bother you with my question.
I‘m not quite sure, what I‘m doing wrong… I’m Not allowed to post a DM although I‘m logged in…
admin
Site Admin

Re: MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite

Post by admin »

DerStandard wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:47 pm Sorry to bother you with my question.
I‘m not quite sure, what I‘m doing wrong… I’m Not allowed to post a DM although I‘m logged in…
Read the rules? viewtopic.php?t=10952

Admin
E-Stim Systems Ltd
DerStandard

Post by DerStandard »

Ah, got it.
Thank you for explaining. Never came across a similar „3-message-rule“ - but the success of this site proves right.
Cheers!
Hastur
Active

Post by Hastur »

My favorites are Abakus' Ulla Series (particularly suckfuck5, suckfuck7 and vacuum-cleaner) and a lot of Claude's files.
Stimaddict wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:09 pm
  • Claude's files - Claude was a Frenchman and an Estim genius, sadly now deceased. After a row he was "cancelled" by SmartStim and his work deleted. Took three years to reconstruct his back-catalogue, some of which was tracked down in Russia
Sad to hear he passed away :cry: As a Frenchman myself, I had some really great conversations with him in private on SmartStim forums, he was indeed an Estim genius, and above all a really nice guy. I even had the pleasure to be driven by him remotely via the SmartStim software...
OBD
Active

Post by OBD »

I recently joined the forum and Stimaddict has kindly shared the link to his extensive library.
I'm using a 2B on mains power with a tri-phase setup. I have a sticky pad on the perineum, a conductive loop on the shaft base, and another on the glans. The common is on the glans.
I’ve tried several files and while enjoying the experience, the channels suddenly sync and ZAP! :o
I like the variety with peaks and valleys but definitely not a fan of driving off a cliff.
Some I have found that are throughly enjoyable are “Joan's Evening Fun Time”, Noel93’s “Nite Rider”, Dr Orgasm’s “long 1 rxtc”, and Stimaddict’s “Bastard” and “Riding Home”.
Any suggestions on additional audio files would be greatly appreciated.