The bounce trick with Waterfall and Wave

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Snoopy
Active

Re: The bounce trick with Waterfall and Wave

Post by Snoopy »

I tried this by accident, and it felt so great I wrote it down so I could definitely go back to it!

However, I did not know to let the signals go out of sync and then bring the intensity back together.
As a consequence they continued to drift apart, which actually results in a nice randomness.
But I think to achieve HFO your method will likely work better.
Hmmm... must experiment!

Snoopy
Active

Post by Snoopy »

And a couple weeks later I'm thinking this is DEFINITELY my go to set up, at least as far as the built in modes go!
msdb
Active

Post by msdb »

Thank You for this recomendation, it works for me perfect.
Nahpest
Active

Post by Nahpest »

Thanks man, for reminding me to delve further into offsetting Channel 1 and 2 impulses in Waterfall! Just two days ago I, too stumbled across how nice bouncing the impulses to and fro felt - but after the stimming session, forgot about it again. So thanks to you, I looked into it a little further and took notes on my favourite settings: Waterfall starting at 97:20, and then while working the intensity up, at some point increasing to 98:25, time and again adjusting pulse feel somewhere between 20 and 25. Using 50mm square TENS pads on the underside of the glans and perineum just behind the balls on Channel 1, and another pair of TENS pads on the top side of the root of the cock and just before the rectum. Timed right, I prefer Channel 2 slightly delayed behind Channel 1 (and then locked in at the same intensity) so it gives a pretty realistic sensation of movement from the top of the cock along the root up to the balls and rectum - worked like a charm!
Absolutely brilliant, achieved my fastest, yet very nicely drawn-out HFO so far in about 30 minutes with this setting - think this might be my new go-to setting.
So big thumbs up to you for putting this up!!