My 2B Died Today

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Saturn2001
Active

My 2B Died Today

Post by Saturn2001 »

Not sure what happened. Just went completely dead. Funny thing, at least it went a whole 2 hour session and waited until after I orgasmed before it died.

I found the receipt for it and I will send it in for warranty repair. I’ve been needing to send it in anyways because the encoders were starting to stick; it has been very well used.

Not much I can do now as I’m away from home for the next month. I was eventually planning to buy a 312b, but since those are no longer made I just ended up ordering another new 2B for the meantime. This is most definitely good enough of a product to own two of.

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: My 2B Died Today

Post by Davespages »

Send the guys an email with proof of purchase to
support@estim.systems

They will get things sorted out.

I have 2x 2Bs and an estim remote.

Both 2bs have died (at different times) and been sent for repair.

Sometimes a component lets go. It happens.

The reason i have 2 units its purely so I can frequently swap between units to prevent any overheating from long sessions and just in case I have to send a unit in for repair... i still have one to use.
If you can afford a 2nd unit (brand new) then do it.
Its worth it

Being without an e-stim unit is like an emergency lol
Saturn2001
Active

Re: My 2B Died Today

Post by Saturn2001 »

I ordered another one and received it promptly. I have an RMA set up for the original one. You are not kidding about it being like an emergency.