general pad placement info

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
RUBBERREBEL

general pad placement info

Post by RUBBERREBEL »

Many many years ago i stumbled upon a chart that showed general pad placement areas and was wondering if anyone had any info especially in refernce to use with the 2b
thanks in advance

Sissybecky

Re: general pad placement info

Post by Sissybecky »

Joanne of Joanne’s Reviews has an absolutely outstanding guide:

https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... tions.html

It’s not specific to the 2B but it is absolutely applicable. All of the content is top notch.
Nos05

Post by Nos05 »

Thanks for the link
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Nos05 > You will also find pad placement info in the "Learning Zone" section of the link I just sent you by PM.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
talldutchanimal

Post by talldutchanimal »

Hello Stimaddict,
I'm a newbie to the 2B also. I would also like to learn more about the pad placement. Can you please send me the link to the info too? Thanks in advance!