TriPhase basics?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Jesper

TriPhase basics?

Post by Jesper »

Hi everyone,

I've recently bought an ElectroPebble kit + a TriPhase cable ... and I have no idea how to utilize it. The TriPhase cable that is.

Feel free to point me to a sticky post of I missed it.

For starters what are the specs and schematics for the TriPhase cable?

There is a black, red and yellow cable. I get that the black and red at either end correspond to each other. But that leaves the yellow one ... what's in that cord? (How not to short circuit something? I'm guessing don't attach the black and red cable to the same unit?)

Part of my kit is the buttplug. I would guess that the black cord goes in the center socket (seller told me I think).

But then what?

Does the yellow plug go in the buttplug's second socket?

Say I wanted to use the plug and a rubber band around the base of my cock?

I now have the red flange/banana plug left, but how do I connect that to anything since there's just one plug?

It's all very confusing to me. Am i just missing some adaptor?

soundcraft
Active Developer

Re: TriPhase basics?

Post by soundcraft »

Hi
Both the blacks are connected together to combine to the single black plug on the electrode side. The red is the positive from one channel and the yellow is a positive to the other. So in your example you could connect the black ( normally is connected to the outside of the but plug and the red to the inside and yellow to a cock ring.

Hope this makes sense.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Soundcraft's nailed it.
Think of the black as the "common" connector, i.e. used by both channels A and B. The red will then correspond to what's happening on either A or B (depending on which socket you've plugged the leads into on the 2B), and the yellow will correspond to the other.
A standard triphase setup would normally have the common electrode between the other two (e.g. red to a CR ring at the cock head, back to a ring at the base, and yellow to an insertable anal electrode). However, you can put them in whatever order you want, e.g. red to inserted end of a bipolar anal electrode, black to the outer end, and yellow to a base ring on your cock. Depending on the routine / audio file you're using, you can sometimes get a much stronger signal at the common electrode when the signals from both channels coincide, and for this reason some guys like to have the common electrode (black) where it will stimulate the prostate, or on the cock head if they're going for a torture scenario.
There are so many possibilities to try, but when you land on a combination of routine / audio file and electrode placement that gives you those horny travelling sensations, then all the effort feels worthwhile.
One tip would be to find out which jack corresponds to the red lead, and mark it in some way. It simplifies things when you next wire up.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

I don't normally use the tri cable as I made a little adaptor cable that simply combines the two black. ( I like to change things around quite often just saves having loads of cables ) However the example of the cables I have seen have both ends marked with the red and yellow on both corresponding ends. If they are not marked you could simply put a pad on the black one one other and plug the other end into the stim machine one at a time. Then use some coloured shrink sleeve to identifies them for future use.
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Soundcraft you couldn't do a diagram of the set for the Tri cable could you please
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Thanks a lot got the idea now
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Baza wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:36 pm Thanks a lot got the idea now
Its a simple Y connected made from a used pair of pads ( for the sockets ) and a 2mm pin from a tens cable.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Hopefully, this helps to explain the plug relationships on the E-Stim Systems Tri-Phase Cable, which is a fantastic product BTW.
triphasecablepins.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
willy123wonka
Active

Post by willy123wonka »

Hi,
I just received my triphase cable and even when I look at the picture I get confused

How do I connect the triphase cable when using a moaner and 2 loops on 2 channels?
And how do I connect the same config when only using channel A:

I see in the picture base tip and tip base. What does that mean?
What does Bases are common mean (in the picture)?
Are the 2 thicker cables (red and black) used to go into the moaner or are they used for channel A en channel B?
If they are used to go into the moaner, what cables are then going into channel A en channel B en what cables are going into the 2 loops or rings?

I am sorry, but I am not very technical and english is not my native language

I hope somebody can give me a very very simple explanation on how to use this cable

Willy