Equivalent settings and modes between a 2B and an ET312B powerbox?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ElectraLover
Active

Equivalent settings and modes between a 2B and an ET312B powerbox?

Post by ElectraLover »

Is there already, or can anyone compare or give me the equivalent settings or modes between a 2B power box, and a ET312B power box?

I just got an ET312B. Now, there are a lot of descriptions on here about the different modes on the 2B box, but hardly any at all on the ET312B.
On the 2B box you have Waterfall, and Throb. But the ET312B does not have those modes.

So I'm wondering, can anyone tell me what the equivalent modes are on the ET312B box?
Is there any type of conversion chart or equivalency chart that describes the modes on both of these boxes?

I would like to be able to take all of the tips from people on this forum concerning the 2B box, and perhaps use them to help me set the ET312B similarly.

Thanks!

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Equivalent settings and modes between a 2B and an ET312B powerbox?

Post by mrbutt89 »

I really don't think it's possible to compare the 2B with the ET-312B. They're just so different in how they feel. I'm afraid it's like comparing apples with oranges. Even the Stereo mode on the 2B is very different from Audio3 on the Erostek, even though they look as though they should do the same thing.
If don't have the ET-312B manual, I can send you the file. Just PM me and we can sort it out.