Fire mode on 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Foxy

Fire mode on 2B

Post by Foxy »

Hi I'm thinking of buying a 2B bonus pack. Is there a way to use it in the same fashion as the remote. To do a "fire" or is it always continously on doing a mode?
I may have missed it reading the manual but I can't see that it does.

Thanks in advance for any help and information.

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Fire mode on 2B

Post by Davespages »

There is not a fire mode on the 2b like the remote.

The remote is a great unit, however I find the "fire" option/mode to be very painful when not expecting it.

The 2b is an amazing unit but I don't know how a fire option could be implemented with new updates.

The huge pro to the 2b is that you can input audio, music, sounds and files specifically created for estim.
I think this is probably the route you to go.
Foxy

Post by Foxy »

Davespages wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:03 pm There is not a fire mode on the 2b like the remote.

The remote is a great unit, however I find the "fire" option/mode to be very painful when not expecting it.

The 2b is an amazing unit but I don't know how a fire option could be implemented with new updates.

The huge pro to the 2b is that you can input audio, music, sounds and files specifically created for estim.
I think this is probably the route you to go.
Thanks for the reply.
It's a shame it's not got the option but then again that would lower the sales of the remote. I'll probably just end up getting both, as I like all the options on the 2b but really want the fire thing.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Audio files (such as those made for estim) can have pauses and breaks in the stim. This could have the effect of "fire"
In fact, the variation of waveforms in most estim files is what makes the 2b so appealing.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Its also possible to do similar with the session system, although not with manual control

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd