Unsure how to hook up?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
mevrowka

Unsure how to hook up?

Post by mevrowka »

I have a 2B unit, a bi-polar insertable and the cable to power the insertable (3.5mm to 4mm banana). Sometimes, I'd like to power the insertable as unipolar and use the other half of the cable to power 1 or 2 tens pads. But the cable end is a male 4mm banana, so I thought there must be some sort of adapter or something to make it into a female TENS jack. Ive looked and just dont see anything that looks like it would work. How is this being done? Im not sure how to do this so Im stuck running the insertable as bi-polar till this gets figured out.

spini
Active

Re: Unsure how to hook up?

Post by spini »

mevrowka wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:23 am I have a 2B unit, a bi-polar insertable and the cable to power the insertable (3.5mm to 4mm banana). Sometimes, I'd like to power the insertable as unipolar and use the other half of the cable to power 1 or 2 tens pads. But the cable end is a male 4mm banana, so I thought there must be some sort of adapter or something to make it into a female TENS jack. Ive looked and just dont see anything that looks like it would work. How is this being done? Im not sure how to do this so Im stuck running the insertable as bi-polar till this gets figured out.
They are in the Adaptors sub-section of the e-stimsystems main site, they are called '4mm to 2mm Adaptor' s

Mixing and matching is always possible!
spini
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Unsure how to hook up?

Post by joannesReviews »

Having a set of adaptors is a must-have as it allows you to get creative when wiring up. Another option is the Bi-Cable from E-stim Systems. That has a 3.5mm plug and terminates in one 2mm plug and a 4mm plug, so it is ideal for what you are suggesting.

Link - Bi-Cable
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?