TR7 BURND out

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
video
Active

TR7 BURND out

Post by video »

Hello from Munich. I bought the 2b on May 10th, 2020 at Toyversand in Munich. Today on 12/4/2022 I wanted to use it. And it started smoking. I'm a very experienced user and I can't understand why. I use all original power packs etc. I unscrewed it once and saw that the TR 7 was burned out. So what do I do now? Is that a guarantee? Or what should I do? I have already written to estim systhem via email that the device is defective. I wrot 3 Mails but no ANswer ? Ist that normal ?
How ist the normal way to repair it ?

admin
Site Admin

Re: TR7 BURND out

Post by admin »

You should have contacted support before you took the unit apart, as you have now invalidated the guarantee. Drop support an email at info@e-stim.co.uk and they should be able to run a paid for repair.

Yes you sent 3 emails, at the weekend, with over 30Mb of attachments which appeared have been bounced. Possibly resend - without the massive attachments?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
video
Active

Re: TR7 BURND out

Post by video »

I didn't know that, but if it smokes and that's only 4 screws, it's not winning, so . It shouldn't be normal that the 2 b RISES INTO smoke: SO NEW mail with smaller pictures is out. And it certainly wasn't 30 MB but only 12 MB of pictures.