estim in a vacuum cylinder

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
OutlawStimmer
Active

estim in a vacuum cylinder

Post by OutlawStimmer »

Hi all,
I have a 2B and very much a newbie. I like a lot of you have trouble maintaining an erection while stimming. I can start out good then once I get going it goes down. I have bought a battery powered pump. That with a ring around the base works for a while but I have to stop every so often, get circulation back and start over, kinda frustrating. I was wondering if anyone has stimmed while using a vacuum pump? Seems like that might solve a problem but I haven't tried yet or figured out how to deal with getting the wiring inside the cylinder. I have looked at the seriouskit stuff. Looks good but pricey. I like the looks of their cylinder with the built-in sound. But I haven't done any sounding yet. So not sure about that. I haven't found any other suppliers to anything similar.
Sorry this got so long, just wondering if anyone has done this or has any ideas.
Thanks

samcdestim
Active

Re: estim in a vacuum cylinder

Post by samcdestim »

Hi,

I have used a cheap hand pumped one a few times, instead of the normal thin rubber seal, I bought a much larger 'bung' made of flesh like material to look like a vagina. I feed one lead through the opening along with my penis, then fit a conductive rubber ring on my cock head and fit the bung into the tube. Once pumped up the bung seals around the wire with no leakage.

By the way, whilst being erect does perhaps feel and look better, you can happily achieve a HFO with a flaccid penis. Very difficult to stay erect for all of long sessions.

Have fun
OutlawStimmer
Active

Post by OutlawStimmer »

Thanks for the reply. I hadn't thought of that. I think I might have something similar to what you described. I will give that a try.
Thanks
justcarl74
Active

Post by justcarl74 »

Hi outlaw

i found a supplier which makes vacuum pumps with electrodes for a fraction of the price of the amazing looking Seriouskit products. Link here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164534349774

I use a large one that allows me to vac both cock and balls.

In the past, with a lot of patience, I managed to get an electro urethral probe into a pumping cylinder and in situ. Took a while but might be worth a go.

Happy stimming.
OutlawStimmer
Active

Post by OutlawStimmer »

Hi

I checked the link.

They are much more reasonable then the serious kit. Unfortunately it looks like they don't ship to the US.

I have emailed the seller to see if there is a way to ship it here. Waiting for a reply.

Thanks,
Outlaw
darkwindraven

Post by darkwindraven »

I've used the Serious Kit with an estim box (2B and ET312B). It would solve your problem of losing erection. The vacuum is plenty strong to remain attached when flaccid and pulls enough that you can even have it in pulsating/pumping mode and it won't fall off. I've found for me it's best while laying down or at a slight angle while its hung from above on a bungee, pulsating/pumping and continuous lubrication on.

I would not use the Serious Kit machine with their version of the receiver with the built-in sound; would stick to using it with a stationary hand-pump instead, as any movement would be brutal friction.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi everyone
I too am very interested in stimming in a vac tube. I contacted the eBay seller shown & they said no longer available. I also asked Joanne if she could make such a device. Waiting for reply.
I will try to modify a cheap hand pump one to take a single sticky pad. If all else fails will have to save up for a Serious Kit device. Where are all the clever engineers, surely their must be lots of us with this interest.
skysearcher
Active

Post by skysearcher »

Is that a glass vacuum cylinder? looks dangerous!
BiguySF
Active

Post by BiguySF »

There was a DIY mod posted a while back on smartstim.
2 options if I remember right:
1) Cylinder with printed cap for bipolar sound input and pump outlet.
2) Modify cheap pump by drilling a hole to add new pump/outlet nipple thing. The existing outlet would be used to hold a bipolar sound.

The 3D files might still be around.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Regarding Stimming in a vacuum cylinder, as far as I am concerned, you only have one choice. Serious kit. Suggest you take an extra job to raise funds as their kit is very expensive, but so worth it. Santa left me one of the lovely, Polished Ring Pump & Stim cylinder. Only problem I find, nothing wrong with the cylinder, but overuse is wearing out my cock! You don't know what you are missing until you try one of these.