Help with Audio

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
frostyj807
Active

Help with Audio

Post by frostyj807 »

I'm sure it is user error, but I just seem to have no luck with Audio on my 2B. To me, I cannot get the highs/lows within a good band. I rather feel it full force, or it feels like hardly anything. Haven't figured out how to get it dialed in, despite reading a ton of recommendations.

Firmware 1.223, using stero mode. Haven't tried Advanced since I haven't even figured out regular. Tried all sorts of files, including a ton on Stimaddicts recommended list.

Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks!

FJ

Bearstim
Active

Re: Help with Audio

Post by Bearstim »

frostyj807 wrote:I'm sure it is user error, but I just seem to have no luck with Audio on my 2B. To me, I cannot get the highs/lows within a good band. I rather feel it full force, or it feels like hardly anything. Haven't figured out how to get it dialed in, despite reading a ton of recommendations.

Firmware 1.223, using stero mode. Haven't tried Advanced since I haven't even figured out regular. Tried all sorts of files, including a ton on Stimaddicts recommended list.

Any guidance would be helpful.

Thanks!

FJ
What type of electrodes are you using? If you’re using CR loops make sure and insulate the top half of any loops around the base of your penis. Doing this will prevent overstimulation of your dorsal nerve. There is some great info here:

Understanding your MALE SEXUAL NERVES
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Hastur
Active

Post by Hastur »

I think the type of electrodes used is not really relevant here, it has more to do with how the 2B's DSP processes the audio.

If I understand correctly, the problem is that you can't feel anything on the low volume parts of stimfiles, unless you push the power to a level that is then too strong during high volume parts ? Maybe try all the range of the Adjust parameter in Stereo mode, and also try Advanced Stereo.

After one week with the 2B, I'm still trying to find the right settings myself, but as a ET312 owner, I'm used to more responsive and more direct audio stim.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

For advice on using audio files in Stereo Mode see this post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169
frostyj807
Active

Post by frostyj807 »

Bearstim wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:53 pm
What type of electrodes are you using? If you’re using CR loops make sure and insulate the top half of any loops around the base of your penis. Doing this will prevent overstimulation of your dorsal nerve. There is some great info here:
When using base of cock I use Joanne's insulated 3D printed ones (usually 8mm), but it doesn't seem to matter so much which probes I'm using. I've tried the gammit of sounds, CR, Anal, pads, etc in all sorts of placements. Thanks for the link! I studied the heck out of that when I first got into estimming. Highly recommend for anyone.
Hastur wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:47 am
If I understand correctly, the problem is that you can't feel anything on the low volume parts of stimfiles, unless you push the power to a level that is then too strong during high volume parts ? Maybe try all the range of the Adjust parameter in Stereo mode, and also try Advanced Stereo.
You are spot on with you understanding. And I wouldn't even say it is the low end, even a relatively small amount of drop in waveform db seems to have a disporportional drop in intensity. I may just try Advanced to see if I can make something work.
Stimaddict wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:36 pm For advice on using audio files in Stereo Mode see this post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670&p=14169#p14169
Thanks for the link Stimaddict. I've read through that post at least a dozen times on my audio attempts. :)
milestonesch
Active

Post by milestonesch »

Hello guys, recently joined. Kis there a minimum quality for the mp3 files to be used?
Rodsmen
Active

Post by Rodsmen »

Is it possible to use audio files at the same time as Commander 3? There is no corresponding audio device showing in my Mac's audio output devices when I connect Commander 3. Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Rodsmen wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:06 pm Is it possible to use audio files at the same time as Commander 3? There is no corresponding audio device showing in my Mac's audio output devices when I connect Commander 3. Thanks!
Simple answer is no.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Rodsmen
Active

Post by Rodsmen »

Thank you. It would certainly be a great feature since it is very convenient to use the computer app, but the audio files seem to be preferred over the built-in stimuli.
Kleenxxx
Active

Post by Kleenxxx »

I've been having an odd audio thing also - If there was audio coming through the cable but I'm not in stereo mode, it will start flipping the menus. Also when I am in stereo mode, it will sometimes change the numbers.... thankfully the intensity doesnt change!!

Anyone else?