Electrode Pole Designs.

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
estimator
Active

Electrode Pole Designs.

Post by estimator »

I have an 'Intruder' electrode from Electrastim which has the side to side pole positions with the centre isolation strip running top to bottom.
IMHO I find this gives stronger contractions compared to the moaners top/bottom pole placement.

E-stim says the top/bottom pole placement gives a more 'natural' feel. I've not been able to hold a decent comparison
yet because the moaner does't stay in and even with a towel holding it in place give more fizzing at the base.

I"ve ordered a bobble which will hopefully stay in place and give me the chance to test this theory out.

Has E-stim considered making electrode with the side to side placement to give the punter a wider choice for experimentation?

Anyone have any thoughts on pole placement designs?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Electrode Pole Designs.

Post by admin »

Yup, and every time we have tried it we have found them never to work for us, or our test team. We would also leave ourselves into the trap of 'copying' something that we find to be inferior. People do have a choice, they can purchase other electrodes from other sources, that still operate with our units, but we will never copy other designs purely to increase our range. In addition given the construction mentions its hard to see how to produce a long lasting product - the minute you add in glues, bonding and silicones you reduce the longevity of the product - we have see side to side designs delaminate producing sharp edges, and silicones are well known for degrading over time.

If you hare getting more sensation at the base, try swapping the connections over - the output of the 2B is asymmetrical (by design) so yellow-black will generally feel different to black-yellow

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
estimator
Active

Re: Electrode Pole Designs.

Post by estimator »

admin wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:41 am Yup, and every time we have tried it we have found them never to work for us, or our test team. We would also leave ourselves into the trap of 'copying' something that we find to be inferior. People do have a choice, they can purchase other electrodes from other sources, that still operate with our units, but we will never copy other designs purely to increase our range. In addition given the construction mentions its hard to see how to produce a long lasting product - the minute you add in glues, bonding and silicones you reduce the longevity of the product - we have see side to side designs delaminate producing sharp edges, and silicones are well known for degrading over time.

If you hare getting more sensation at the base, try swapping the connections over - the output of the 2B is asymmetrical (by design) so yellow-black will generally feel different to black-yellow

Si
Thanks Si.
Makes sense.
I'll keep an eye out for delamination and sharp edges. It looks pretty well made, so hoping it won't be due for the bin anytime soon.