Output maps

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
estimator
Active

Output maps

Post by estimator »

in the online 2122 beta firmware manual there's a graph showing the trajectories of the output maps.
I understand this graph is NOT accurate, but does show the curves to give 'an idea' of the power output levels.
This said, can anyone in developer-land give me an idea of which output map (A,B,C) is shown by the red, yellow and blue graph lines?
Trying to work this out by 'feel' is rather difficult.
I know people are going to say 'it doesn't matter, just go with what you like as you experiment', but I'd like to have, if possible a little
bit more info on the output maps so I can choose accordingly and then do my 'experimenting'.
Thanks.
Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 15.06.21.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hastur
Active

Re: Output maps

Post by Hastur »

Yep, I'd like to know too. Even if not accurate, Map A is linear, so the curve representing it should be a straight line, so I'm confused by that image ;)
estimator
Active

Post by estimator »

Hastur wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:27 pm Yep, I'd like to know too. Even if not accurate, Map A is linear, so the curve representing it should be a straight line, so I'm confused by that image ;)
Hopefully someone will clarify
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

none of the maps are completely linear.
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Hastur
Active

Post by Hastur »

I understand that, but for map A it is said in the manual that :
Map A will give a linear response
Anyway, I just would like to know to what color correspond each map.

With your answer and the information in the beta manual, I'd say Map A is blue, Map B is red and Map C is yellow. Is this correct ? (I'm keeping in my that those graphical representations are not accurate).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

possibly, but the maps were more of an indication as to the fact they are different, and biased in certain ways rather than an accurate representation.

Which map do you feel is better for you? that is the map to choose.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd