Converting stereo-stim app to use the 2B API

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.

Converting stereo-stim app to use the 2B API

Post by 8675369 »

I wrote a stereo-stim app that creates tri-phase layered modulation, sweeps, ramps, pulses, etc by encoding keystrokes real-time to a stored file and I’m wondering how hard it would be to convert the output to work with the 2B interface. The audio works great for stereo-stim but I want to upgrade to a compact box like the 2B so I’d like to make the stored files play back in the 2B’s native format rather than trying to brute force it with audio output; I’ve read it tends to destroy audio files integrity and not respond quickly.
I don’t want to buy one just to find out it can’t be done. Can anyone give a 50k foot overview of their experience with the API?

admin
Site Admin

Re: Converting stereo-stim app to use the 2B API

Post by admin »

The API gives you control over the modes of the 2B, it does not give you direct access over the output.
E-Stim Systems Ltd

Re: Converting stereo-stim app to use the 2B API

Post by 8675369 »

Thank you for the quick reply! Are there specs available for frequency response, etc?