2B + IPhone 12

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Malvina
Active

2B + IPhone 12

Post by Malvina »

Tried to connect 2B with iphone 13 in stereo mode using 3rd party converter with works well with selfstick but it doesn't work.
Do somebody have success experience and what I should do for get it works?

Zakal
Active

Re: 2B + IPhone 12

Post by Zakal »

This sounds like a connection issue.
You might try a different cable.
I ALWAYS use an old Android phone to play my mp3s and have never had an issue.
"Hurt me!" said the masochist.
"No." said the sadist.
Soxboo
Active

Post by Soxboo »

My iPad will not communicate sound through the covertor cable to mini Jack and to my 2B. The 2b just won’t recognise the signal. I don’t know why - could be something to do with impedance but I doubt that. My headphones work but the 2b just doesn’t hear anything. I used the laptop which has a mini Jack output.
Nautus
Active

Post by Nautus »

I have an iPhone SE and an iPad. I use an Apple brand lightning cable with 3.5 female socket at the other end . The stock 2B audio cable plugs into the female socket. All internet based estim audio files I have come across play directly to the 2B just fine. Good luck.
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

I went off using phones when my phone rang mid session (I'd forgotten to enable aeroplane mode) OMG, it really hurt, horrendous shocks. It felt like I was being tasered, I couldn't control my hands to turn the levels down, luckily with my arms flailing about I disconnected the electrode wires.

A memory I will never forget
Nautus
Active

Post by Nautus »

OMG. Getting zapped mid course when your iPhone rings could be a real downer……anyone else have this experience? Ways to avoid without airplane mode?