Pulse Feel Setting duriing

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
did2

Pulse Feel Setting duriing

Post by did2 »

Hi All,

Interested to see what you guys set the "pulse feel" setting too, As i don't really know, Do you guys set it and leave of play around with it during a session? I know the soft and spiky at either end of the 0-100 does it help with reaching orgasm faster?

Thanks

did2

Re: Pulse Feel Setting duriing

Post by did2 »

Hi,
Meant to say Pulse Feel During Session, But can't edit the title.

Of course this for the internal modes and not for stereo, Just curious what you guys use, And if there was a way the make a poll on this site to get peoples favorites and on various things would be great!! :D
frostyj807
Active

Post by frostyj807 »

Depends on the mode I'm using, what I'm looking for in the session, and the probes I'm using. My go-to feel setting is usually pretty low 6 -13. Love continious mode and feel set at 6 - shallow sound then probe at base of sac (JoAnne's Insulated loop) and crank up the power as high as I can go over the session just until I'm ready to pop, then move up feel to about 13.

But there are many times and sessions I go much higher. Love Thrust mode with a 6 to 65 range.
did2

Post by did2 »

frostyj807 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:30 am Depends on the mode I'm using, what I'm looking for in the session, and the probes I'm using. My go-to feel setting is usually pretty low 6 -13. Love continious mode and feel set at 6 - shallow sound then probe at base of sac (JoAnne's Insulated loop) and crank up the power as high as I can go over the session just until I'm ready to pop, then move up feel to about 13.

But there are many times and sessions I go much higher. Love Thrust mode with a 6 to 65 range.
Thanks for info, So you move it up to " encourange " the climax so to speak?
frostyj807
Active

Post by frostyj807 »

did2 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:56 am
That's a good way to describe it. More power is great (situationally dependant), but that slight change in feel adds just that right amount to push over the edge. I could definitely get there with more power, but getting real close on power and then pushing over the limit with feel is a completely different experience and orgasm. For me at least.
did2

Post by did2 »

frostyj807 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:15 pm
That's a good way to describe it. More power is great (situationally dependant), but that slight change in feel adds just that right amount to push over the edge. I could definitely get there with more power, but getting real close on power and then pushing over the limit with feel is a completely different experience and orgasm. For me at least.
I see, Thanks for that, It's been great info. Tried seaching all over the forum for what Pulse feel does really to effect a session, I've wizzed around with it and but didn't know if you leave in place or move around with it. So complex but i like the variety as it doesn't keep it boring as some other stim devices. Thanks frosty :D
did2

Post by did2 »

did2 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:55 pm
frostyj807 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:15 pm
I see, Thanks for that, It's been great info. Tried seaching all over the forum for what Pulse feel does really to effect a session, I've wizzed around with it and but didn't know if you leave in place or move around with it. So complex but i like the variety as it doesn't keep it boring as some other stim devices. Thanks frosty :D
Anyone else have any input? :?: