Mode select issue

Everything to do with the E-Stim Systems Remote control system. The first E-Stim Remote in the world with a motion sensor. and now with sound as well.
SpaceCowboy

Mode select issue

Post by SpaceCowboy »

Hi

I've had a remote for a while and really enjoy using it, such innovative features make it really flexible.

One thing that's persistently been a bit of an issue is entering mode select though. I probably have a 50% chance of entering it each time a try the double button press.. if I'm introducing someone new to the device, it's more like 20%. This can lead to some entertaining moments when trying to switch off 'Train' mode!

It seems like the window is super narrow for the two button pressed to be classed as bring at the same time. Any tips on how to get around this? Or just simply develop better thumbs?

sbcc

Re: Mode select issue

Post by sbcc »

Hi all, i'm new to the remote and find the same thing,

would also like any advice with this,

many thanks in advance
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The simple answer is practice. There is a nack, one you get it you will find it you can select 9 times out of 10.

Admin
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Riddle
Active

Post by Riddle »

For me, I use a thumb on each button, press down on both until I feel the pressure go way up evenly on both buttons, and then press down fast on both buttons at the same time. Probably have improved from about 0.01% to around 20% in only 18 months. I flip the power switch off when I want to quickly reset the intensity to zero. Good luck with that training mode.