Pullse feel setting on waterfall to orgasm

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
did2

Pullse feel setting on waterfall to orgasm

Post by did2 »

Hi Guys,

I've had the 2B for a 4months now and still haven't managed it, have 12 years experience with other boxes but the 2B is seriously a challange and it's getting annoying, V2.106
Pulsy ones feel great but 4hours in and just pre cum leaking power levels go from 30-50% speed rate 85-96 but the pulse seems to feel good and 80.

So my question is to all, and please respond not just waterfall how are you guys playing with this box, So diffrent from others, for example, ChA pulses to base cock ring and then 30secs or so later starts pulsing to the glands, cock gets hard and the feeling is great and the it's disappears again for another minute and the the feeling repeats, regardless of the speed rate??

Thanks in advance
D

harrie27
Active

Re: Pullse feel setting on waterfall to orgasm

Post by harrie27 »

That's one of my major gripes with this box, there is no way to increase the ON time without increasing the OFF time. Decreasing pulse rate just slows down the entire program, including the pauses in between.
You can change this a little by playing with both the time warp function and the pulse rate option. The 2B commander software makes this a lot easier.

You best bet would be to find a similar wave pattern and use the audio input function.
did2

Post by did2 »

Thanks Harrie, It is a very stange stim box, Nonoe of the others i've played with have this, Granted it has alot of power, yeah needed for larger trodes but like tease box than a stim play box, But thanks for the input, Didn't intend to spend £500+ to attach more wires to it to get me off, Very monotonous modes.

harrie27 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 11:13 am That's one of my major gripes with this box, there is no way to increase the ON time without increasing the OFF time. Decreasing pulse rate just slows down the entire program, including the pauses in between.
You can change this a little by playing with both the time warp function and the pulse rate option. The 2B commander software makes this a lot easier.

You best bet would be to find a similar wave pattern and use the audio input function.
OBD
Active

Post by OBD »

Here are the basic settings that have all worked for me.

Pulse - 82:72 or 94:92
A-Split - 94+:6, 94+:50, 98:90 with plug
Waterfall or Wave - <10:90 or >90:90
Milk or Squeeze - <20:100 or 90+:100
Throb or Thrust - 65
Step - <25:90 or 75:90 (takes a while)
Training - 90+:90, 25+:90 or 35:90

I use the 2B with the external power supply and connected to channel A. A 4MM CR around both the balls and penis with the top half insulated. And a 2mm CR around the glans.
The first number is the pulse rate and second number the pulse feel. <20 is less than 20 and >90 is more than 90. The power level is up to you but I slowly increase the power until BAM.
I really prefer audio files. But that is a totally different topic.
Good luck and hope you reach your goal.
did2

Post by did2 »

Thank you soooo much, It's mainly the pulse feel Adj+select setting i can't get my head road, on PSU you feel the difference on batt little or not even there, just don't know where to out it as the range from 0-100 i'll be there all MONTH trying to see where it makes it go BAM!! LOL,
I'll give them a go this weekend, thanks again, :P

OBD wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:33 am Here are the basic settings that have all worked for me.

Pulse - 82:72 or 94:92
A-Split - 94+:6, 94+:50, 98:90 with plug
Waterfall or Wave - <10:90 or >90:90
Milk or Squeeze - <20:100 or 90+:100
Throb or Thrust - 65
Step - <25:90 or 75:90 (takes a while)
Training - 90+:90, 25+:90 or 35:90

I use the 2B with the external power supply and connected to channel A. A 4MM CR around both the balls and penis with the top half insulated. And a 2mm CR around the glans.
The first number is the pulse rate and second number the pulse feel. <20 is less than 20 and >90 is more than 90. The power level is up to you but I slowly increase the power until BAM.
I really prefer audio files. But that is a totally different topic.
Good luck and hope you reach your goal.