Help with audio setup

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
general31
Active

Re: Help with audio setup

Post by general31 »

I use Power Level - Dynamic, set the Output Map to C and use Advanced Stereo mode. Start by turning the adjustment down to 4... then I find I have more range with the power on each channel.

With adjustment starting at 4, you get more of a squeeze affect... turning up to 8+ gives more tingle. After enjoying my sessions with different audio files, I start turning up the adjustment in increments of 4... so 12, 16 on up to 24. At that setting when you start to turn up the power too I can usually get a HFO with the right track playing.

Stim Addict has a great library to get stuff from. You could also try searching youtube for Binaural Beat tracks like these which can usually get me hard when starting or finishing...

Genital Region Binaural Frequency (2.5Hz wtih 73.6 Octave)
Very Intense Hands Free Super-O Uning Binaural beats & ASMR
Explore & Stimulate Sensual Sensations | Pure Tone Binaural Beat | Wear Headphones
417 HZ Binaural Beats - Sexual Power - More Powerful Orgasms - Solfeggio Water Music
HFO Binaural Beats INTENSE Super-O
Binaural escalator for a hands free orgasm
Extremely Powerful HFO । Binaural Beats + Isochronic Tone । Quick Hfo
10 MINUTES Most Powerful HFO Binaural Beats + Isochronic Tone

When trying other binaural tracks out there, a lot are too quiet for the 2B to get a good feel from. You can also search for Isochronic tracks which add more variety and feels.

Also, tracks seem to disappear off youtube, so I download the ones I like to use again later. That also gives you more variety with adjustments when you open it as mp3 in Audacity... like swaping tacks and increasing track gain if it is a little quiet.

Torment54
Active

Post by Torment54 »

Starting out..new user, all sounds quite complicated but also seems to afford lots of scope for exploration and skill development in use of sound files.
Torment54
Active

Post by Torment54 »

Third post...now access to more content?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Torment54 wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:49 am Third post...now access to more content?
No. the requirement for 3 posts is to try to stop spammers, and help people produce more content.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Aygoaygo
Active

Post by Aygoaygo »

Hi all,

I have been stimming for 2 years now with the 2B. I spent a lot of time in the beginning just to be able to stim using the built in modes, but in the end (3-5 months) I found some settings which brought me to the goal.

When I later started to experiment with stimfiles, I had a lot of frustrating trials. One of the first files I tested was Stimaddict's Bastard, and it gave me some quite painful chocs and no pleasure.

But again, experimenting is always the key, searching for the sweet spot for power, electrodes and their avoutiteposition and Wow there is an entire world of pleasure to be found. Today, the Bastard is a favourite 😋

I am still on the 2.106 and I do not see any reason to upgrade. I use an ordinary old phone as my MP3 source, and I adjust power output from the phone to approx 80%. I start on low power, and for e.g. the Bastard file it is important to start on quite low volume because of the powerful sequences. When everything works perfect, I can get an HFO after just 7-10 minutes. Or, I can choose a path of stimming for 1hour or even more, riding the waves.

I am not at all an expert, but the essence is that one has to experiment how to find what is the object, pain or pleasure.

Happy stimming

Aa
tokade17

Post by tokade17 »

Good morning all,

I experience less power on 2B after upgrade the firmware to beta.

Specially the stereo and advanced stereo modes. Even setting my audio on PC to 100% and on 2B to max doesn't reach the power of the old firmware, where my settings been 50% PC audio 10-15% on my 2B.

Anything I can adjust in the settings? Is it possible to downgrade to old firmware?
Last edited by tokade17 on Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.