how iniate a ghost fuck

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
buzzer2
Active

how iniate a ghost fuck

Post by buzzer2 »

ghost fuck?

Ronfire7
Active Developer

Re: how iniate a ghost fuck

Post by Ronfire7 »

I use a moaner and a pulse type mode.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I get the best ghost fuck with a Moaner. Either on its own channel, or with just the inner end connected as part of a triphase setup (with common at the base of the cock and the other channel at the head).
A pulsing signal, either from the built-in modes or an audio file, will give the best effect.
A good ghost fuck feels much stronger than it looks, and a lot of users find that bipoar electrodes with top/bottom contact areas work better than those with side-to-side contact areas.
The other thing to bear in mind is that you need a good box to get sufficient power to the large electrode contact areas involved.
kinkygolfer

Post by kinkygolfer »

I use two loops around my penis on channel A and a Moaner in my rear on channel B. I use "Split A" with and start off with the Pulse setting very low (10-15) on each channel. Power on channel A is generally in the mid teens and on channel B I'll start to feel a mild ghost fuck at about 35. As the session progresses I'll ramp it up until the box is maxxed out. I've not orgasmed using these setting but it does feel amazing to me.
Frenchyknigggggggit
Active

Post by Frenchyknigggggggit »

Is this the same as a sphincter pucker that one experiences when adding or removing power in the estim unit? I’m looking at this feeling and understanding it. It’s pretty good.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi folks
For me it is easy to initiate, a ghost fuck. Using my Large Torpedo (E-Stim) anal plug with the Tri-phase common (black) cable to centre. Red & Yellow to sticky pads on perineum & underside of cock.
My 2-B is set on High Power & Mode is A-Split. The first value on screen (one to the left) adjust down to between 10-25 second value (right) set between 50-70 & off you go. Power levels adjust to your taste. Let the thumping begin! It is entertaining to watch the Torpedo working in & out (mirror).
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

Thanks @Vfrman a helpful overview, thanks