What do you keep & carry your gear in ?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
outcastfisher
Active

What do you keep & carry your gear in ?

Post by outcastfisher »

Now having a 312b, and recently a 2b, with lots of wires, cables, adaptors and attachments, I am thinking of the best way to store and travel with my E-toys.

Up until now, I have been using what is supposed to be a Canon camera backpack (fairly small) but haven't checked to see if the 2b case will fit in there too. I am pretty sure it would without the case, but I like it being in its comfy home.. So will have to see. Plus it is handy if you want to travel, just grab the pack, and boogie!

I have found bank bags (usually for business cash) works great to keep cables and adaptors. If you have a bunch of stuff, Klein Tools makes a set of four heavier canvas zippered bags the same size, you can get at Home Depot, or likely amazon. They are heavy canvas as opposed to fake leather like the bank bags..

What do you guys use for this? Curious to know ?? :)

Mods, is it ok to post a link to the bags? Or is that not allowed ??? Trying to be a good citizen :)

SteamStimlater
Active

Re: What do you keep & carry your gear in ?

Post by SteamStimlater »

I've bought a little suitcase. I put a 13 inch laptop inside which opens up together with the suitcase. I bought a USB power adapter for the 2B, so the laptop can deliver the power to the 2B. I also bought a small wireless keyboard.

The advantage: everything is already wired, no clutter. So I only have to pull the channel cables out as well as the power cable for the laptop.

And I have a lot of storage for electrodes.

Contra: it is less portable but always ready. ...and I have to say, I use almost every time the commander4 and *.csf files. So for me it's perfect
outcastfisher
Active

Post by outcastfisher »

That's awesome! I haven't had a chance to try the commander setup yet... Too much new stuff all at the same time !! Love this game though.. It is ever evolving!
darkwindraven

Post by darkwindraven »

I've tried a few ways, my go-to has been a padded laptop bag, as it allows easy separation and organization of wires and accessories. It also easily fits other toys and supplies. Where there is a lot going on a trip, colorful drawstring bags thrown inside maintain separation has helped, as I know what bags to pull out by color based on what I'm doing preventing the need to unpack/dig around. Anything needing to be cleaned after use gets ziplock bagged before repacked to maintain separation.
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

Colour coding the tools is a great idea, thanks for sharing