THANKS 2 All- 1st HFO with 2B

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ElderBuzz
Active

THANKS 2 All- 1st HFO with 2B

Post by ElderBuzz »

Just wanted to thank all who have contributed their ideas to this forum regarding ways to achieve an HFO! Have had my 2B for about 2 months and hadn't reached nirvana until I stumbled onto this site yesterday while reading the online manual again and I saw this link.

I have played with electro for over 20 years in various ways, and I have developing ED during that time. Here's what I did to achieve success:
Got a chubby and tied a thick cord tight at it's base then I tied the remaining cord around the scrotum
Put a pad on the Glans (yellow) and pad on top of my balls using A Channel
Put a pad on top of shaft at the base (yellow) and pad under balls using B
Set Power to High
Linked A+B
IMPORTANT: First time using THROB based on all forum recommendations!
Used Continuous @ 40 going up to 75% power for a few minutes, then swithched to THROB and slowly took box to 90:90 with eyes closed thinking of HFO and POW in less than 5 minutes!!!

Thank You All! BTW I really like the 2B over the old ET232 now that success has been achieved. Happy Stimming to all!

ZedZerander
Active

Re: THANKS 2 All- 1st HFO with 2B

Post by ZedZerander »

Though I didn't really contribute to your HFO, Wanted to congratulate you in your experience anyway. Its always hit or miss with me. I use my 2B about once or twice a week, and sometimes I don't get an HFO and have to finish manually, lol. More times than not I do have an HFO. Its defiantly a mindset situation when I don't have one. The 2B is more than capable. Good luck in the future.