2B duty cycle guidance

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: 2B duty cycle guidance

Post by Davespages »

Barcoded wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:59 pm @davespages thanks for the input. Does your comment mean that the boxes were repaired under the lifetime guarantee?
Yes, Absolutely!
Despite being left a tad annoyed when my 2B died mid session, the customer service from estim systems has been excellent every time. Swift turn around time and repaired under the warranty. If the unit is over 12 months old, just pay the postage. They repair under the warranty.

It would take a lot for me to even consider estim boxes or toys from another company.

I love my 2Bs and use both of them on average 2 or 3 times a week.

I used to enjoy long sessions of increasing pain... and this was pushing the 2bs too hard on mains power adaptor.
I've moved to audio input mp3s (ask forum member Stimaddict via PM for access to the stim audio library)

I quite enjoy long mp3s on a lower intensity and see if I can hold off from orgasm for the duration. It's rare I ever venture above 50: power now because the audio files are created with frequencies and waves designed to tease you and make you orgasm.

Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

Thank you, very interesting
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Riddle wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:54 am
admin wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:13 am it depends. we have test units that have run for literally days, but there are so many variables in your question it is impossible to answer.

Si
The correct answer would have been "No, there are no concerns regarding a channel overheating because adequate precautions in the circuit design have been taken."

The true answer is "There are significant concerns regarding overheating a channel and causing permanent channel failure, but we have not bothered to perform adequate testing to quantify it."

To other customers: The 2B has not been adequately designed and tested for use with the larger premium electrodes; there is a significant risk of 2B circuit damage.
There was a time when I may have shared your view... when my 2bs failed.
However this was in the same scenario, same settings, 100% power, high power mode, on mains adaptor in pulse or bounce mode with the feel at 100 and speed very slow.
This produced some incredibly long strong pulses which were f*cking painful. (I'm in to pain) but hitting my genitals with more power just compounds the problem as that power delivery isn't normal and yes it overheated after an hour at that level.

If you stop, take a few minutes break and allow sensitivity to return, you get a stronger feeling (in my case pain) on a much lower power level.

Also going to add, I own 50mm torpedo, 50mm magnum, I own the stuffer and the OMG.
My go to everyday plug is the stuffer and maybe 1 in every 5 or 6 stim sessions will be with the OMG.
I am almost certain in the near future I will be buying the decimator.
It's a huge hunk of aluminum!

Also, for the other 15 modes (in the original firmware) that exact scenario I describe wasn't easily to replicate.

I no longer use the mains adapter, I use rechargeable 9v batteries and I mostly play audio mp3s into the 2b in stereo mode.
I've had sessions of several hours, varying low and higher powers and they grt used 2-3 times a week.
Well over a year since my last warranty repair and since changing the way i use the 2Bs, Both my 2bs haven't even broke a sweat.

To quote Taylor Swift,

"It's me, HI, I'm the problem, it's Me"
Riddle
Active

Post by Riddle »

Davespages wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:00 pm
admin wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:13 am it depends. we have test units that have run for literally days, but there are so many variables in your question it is impossible to answer.

Si
The correct answer would have been "No, there are no concerns regarding a channel overheating because adequate precautions in the circuit design have been taken."

The true answer is "There are significant concerns regarding overheating a channel and causing permanent channel failure, but we have not bothered to perform adequate testing to quantify it."

To other customers: The 2B has not been adequately designed and tested for use with the larger premium electrodes; there is a significant risk of 2B circuit damage.
However this was in the same scenario, same settings, 100% power, high power mode, on mains adaptor in pulse or bounce mode with the feel at 100 and speed very slow.
This produced some incredibly long strong pulses which were f*cking painful. (I'm in to pain) but hitting my genitals with more power just compounds the problem as that power delivery isn't normal and yes it overheated after an hour at that level.

If you stop, take a few minutes break and allow sensitivity to return, you get a stronger feeling (in my case pain) on a much lower power level.

Also going to add, I own 50mm torpedo, 50mm magnum, I own the stuffer and the OMG.
My go to everyday plug is the stuffer and maybe 1 in every 5 or 6 stim sessions will be with the OMG.

Also, for the other 15 modes (in the original firmware) that exact scenario I describe wasn't easily to replicate.

I no longer use the mains adapter, I use rechargeable 9v batteries and I mostly play audio mp3s into the 2b in stereo mode.
I've had sessions of several hours, varying low and higher powers and they grt used 2-3 times a week.
Well over a year since my last warranty repair and since changing the way i use the 2Bs, Both my 2bs haven't even broke a sweat.

To quote Taylor Swift,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Unfortunately, that doesn’t match up with my own experience. The intensity of my insertable electrodes have always been very disappointing. With the E-Stim Systems Remote, I have to use the Stuffer on max to barely feel it. The OMG intensity is so low that I have to be still and actively trying to feel the energy to notice it. With my 2B maxed (100%, HIGH, AC adapter), the OMG and Stuffer are the same way, too little intensity. I bought the Large Torpedo for better intensity and it requires 95-100% for moderate intensity. Channel B failed on me while I was paying attention to the computer instead of the estim.

While my 2B was away for the warrantee repairs, I bought some new insertables to include the flange electrode. All of the new insertables have low intensity also. Three of them use the Tens 2mm cable instead of the 4mm E-Stim low-profile cable. Also, I checked the Ohms on my 4mm cable and it is good. When I got the 2B back, it still had low intensity even with the flange electrode. So, at that point, I was convinced that the intensity issue was something wrong specific to me.

I took the flange electrode wired to the 2B and set it on my thigh to feel it somewhere other than my rectum. Didn’t feel anything even with the power over 50%. That same setting to my penis electrodes is very intense. So, I applied my insertable lube, SurgiLube, to the electrode and set it back on my leg. This time, I could feel the stim barely. Spectra360 is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

@riddle that really is not making sense, I have so much power out of the box. Could it be a break in your connection cable(s). What gel are you using?
Riddle
Active

Post by Riddle »

I am confused as well. The Spectra360 conducts much better and the flanged electrode on my thigh has good intensity now. However, the anal nerves still need 90% power plus to feel anything. I now think that the anal nerves targeted by my anal electrodes are dead and the stim is reaching other nerves with maximum power. This theory is possible because a pair of nerves in that area had cryogenic nerve oblation (frozen to death with liquid nitrogen) and no longer function.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

Perhaps you could try a Veriprobe style electrode with side to side contact areas? - I've used one of these in the past and found it almost too intense - A Veriprobe's much more likely to be felt analy than top to bottom contact electrodes which in my experience seem to focus the majority of sensation at the base of the cock.

https://www.loveislove.com.sg/products/ ... -veriprobe
e-stim-veriprobe-classic-electrode.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Riddle wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:46 am
Davespages wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:00 pm

To quote Taylor Swift,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Unfortunately, that doesn’t match up with my own experience. The intensity of my insertable electrodes have always been very disappointing. With the E-Stim Systems Remote, I have to use the Stuffer on max to barely feel it. The OMG intensity is so low that I have to be still and actively trying to feel the energy to notice it. With my 2B maxed (100%, HIGH, AC adapter), the OMG and Stuffer are the same way, too little intensity. I bought the Large Torpedo for better intensity and it requires 95-100% for moderate intensity. Channel B failed on me while I was paying attention to the computer instead of the estim.

While my 2B was away for the warrantee repairs, I bought some new insertables to include the flange electrode. All of the new insertables have low intensity also. Three of them use the Tens 2mm cable instead of the 4mm E-Stim low-profile cable. Also, I checked the Ohms on my 4mm cable and it is good. When I got the 2B back, it still had low intensity even with the flange electrode. So, at that point, I was convinced that the intensity issue was something wrong specific to me.

I took the flange electrode wired to the 2B and set it on my thigh to feel it somewhere other than my rectum. Didn’t feel anything even with the power over 50%. That same setting to my penis electrodes is very intense. So, I applied my insertable lube, SurgiLube, to the electrode and set it back on my leg. This time, I could feel the stim barely. Spectra360 is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
I use plain old.water based lube.and I have no complaints of intensity/feel.
I do have 2x 2Bs and an estim remote. The estim remote is great for smaller electrodes but I wouldn't use it for the OMG. The 2B has the punch for that.

When you clean your electrodes... do you clean the 4mm holes that the banana plugs go into? Dried lube. Soap deposits/residues can build up. I had this issue a few times on the OMG. I get lazy and leave it soaking in anti bacterial soap overnight... then rinse and leave dry... but I'm guilty of not cleaning the 4mm connection holes every time.

For light build up, cotton (ear) bud or q-tip will work.
For stubborn build up. A 4.0mm HSS drill bit and gently ease it in and out a couple of times.. this will remove any stubborn residue. Rinse and dry well.

To.get more "punch" out of your 2b, try tryphase.
I drilled a 2nd 4mm hole in the base of my stuffer and omg... in the outer area.

Connect the yellow plug into the center and 2 black plugs to the outer.
The. The other yellow.plug goes to a urethral electrode.

Setup bounce, speed 5 and feel 90.

A: punishment
B: Anal

You can blitz.B up.fairly.high from the start... 50-60% but aim to work up to 80-90%

Channel.A (penis) work up as sensitivity allows.
Once you get to about 60% something magical.happens and the 2 phases combine and you get a really hard ghost fuck.
The strength doubles at the spincter (outer part of the plug) as it'd the common electrode.

Very pleasurable.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

merry wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:40 am Perhaps you could try a Veriprobe style electrode with side to side contact areas? - I've used one of these in the past and found it almost too intense - A Veriprobe's much more likely to be felt analy than top to bottom contact electrodes which in my experience seem to focus the majority of sensation at the base of the cock.

https://www.loveislove.com.sg/products/ ... -veriprobe

e-stim-veriprobe-classic-electrode.jpg
I love the fact they are using our image and our text for an item that has been out of stock for quite a few years....... :o

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

@admin I had no idea this was your equipment. It works really well, please bring it back!