Foreskin stim

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
alanh

Foreskin stim

Post by alanh »

Morning all
My first post, although I’ve been stimming for many years. Like many uncut Europeans, I have a very sensitive glans so much so that I find the normal cockhead trode (CR loop) too uncomfortable. Instead, I bunch up my foreskin, and tighten the loop around it. Another CR loop around the bottom of my shaft (common) and a sticky pad on the perineum completes my normal set-up. I have not heard of anybody using this arrangement before, but I can thoroughly recommend it! The foreskin has many nerves of its own, and tends to be overlooked in stimming circles. Maybe Joanne (if she reads this) could include it in her excellent “understanding sexual nerves” advice.
I tend not to cum while stimming (although I can hfo quite easily); instead I edge, sometimes for an hour or so, using SA’s wonderful stingily library.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: Foreskin stim

Post by joannesReviews »

alanh wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:58 am Maybe Joanne (if she reads this) could include it in her excellent “understanding sexual nerves” advice.
I can feel an edit coming on, thanks for the suggestion.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
foreskinfun
Active

Re: Foreskin stim

Post by foreskinfun »

Hello alanh,

I do the same than you do, the foreskin stimulation is just great. I also tried sliding a sticky pad inside the foreskin, between the glans and the inner side of the foreskin, where I put the conductive side.
Then I stick another electrode pad on the outside of the foreskin and this is pure joy.
However it's a bit messy since you have to lube up a lot the sticky pad inside the foreskin, otherwise it will stick and taking it off is the worse band-aid ripping-off adventure you can have.
That's why I don't do this often, I reserve it for the very long sessions, I can just edge for more than an hour.