General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
pee

Re: Age

Post by pee »

Hi 66 here to.
ive been stimming for 4 years now .
trying to get over Bracktheraphy for Prostrate cancer , i can sometimes get a hard one , but it goes soft . even with a ring on
i'm dry now , just a little pre cum , but ejaculation is no real fun ,
stimming is still great though .

ProfZarkov
Active

Post by ProfZarkov »

Hi, funny that, as I had the dreaded prostate cancer (see profile for my blog).
The treatment of 4 weeks of radiotherapy left me with a fried prostate - apparently I still have about 5% working, so even though hard ons are rare, I still produce a few drops of semen but as you say the orgasms are not what they were ...
So estim is a new activity, I was hoping would improve my erections, sensitivity and sex in general. 🤔 I'm not so sure but it is fun.
I'm lucky enough to get free ED meds...100mg sildenafil and or alprostadil gel, which works better.. be keen to hear of any other guys who've unfortunately trod this route & what solutions or fun, if any they've had 🥰
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi Guys
Just replied, but seems lost in the mist, so here goes again. I was saying that I had a prostate scare a little time ago & found an enlarged Prostate (not surprising) but smooth. However, my PSA was a tad high & after a course of Anti-bots for a uti the value came down & my GP was happy with that. So nothing more to do. Frankly, at 81, I hope to continue electrifying all my bits with the 2-B & though cum is greatly reduced from youth (ah I remember those days) I still squeal after a nice edging session.
buzzer2
Active

Post by buzzer2 »

I'm also of advanced age, med probs etc. recent heart device.... stim probs as result? any similar situes ? As far as the big o, well only now and then, I usually am satisfied
with the long o, edging for hours. youtube binaural beats seem to work very well.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Many thanks for your reply. I am very fortunate in, at present not having any major medical issues. My prostate I thought was misbehaving a year or two ago & the doctor had a feel & proclaimed, now that my UTi infection was cured, apart from the usual enlargement, all was well. They suggested further investigation, such as a biopsy, which I declined. It, or other bits in that region will probably kill me one day, which I am not over worried, for now.
As to the big, HFO, only happened once, back in 2019. For me, I am not sure what that is all about, as long as I cum by other means. I tend to use my wand (Doxy) vibrator coupled with the 2-B setup, to edge, a little. That works for me.
ProfZarkov
Active

Post by ProfZarkov »

Good to hear it. But I would keep on top of the prostate issue. An annual PSA test and note the value. A biopsy is not nice but it is definitive!
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Thanks for advice on regular PSA testing. My annual medical check can include this. However, it is well documented that they can show false positives. I had a slightly raised reading once that turned out to be a UTi. I may have given that to myself by careless use of my Autoclave during sounding. My Doctor knows about my sexual activities. I will accept say a MRI scan, or ultra sound investigation, if necessary. As to biopsies, think not, too many horror stories, furthermore, I will be 82 later this year & wish to maintain my quality of life.
I cycle, ride a fast (any other type?) motorcycle, enjoy weekly stimming, run my own business, eat & sleep well. I still have a little ejaculate & if I manage a little edging, my Orgasms are amazing. So if the Prostate kills me, so be it. It will haver been a good ride.