General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Healer
Active

Re: Age

Post by Healer »

HEY PROF
I BROKE MY HIP THREE WEEKS AGO AND HAVEN'T BEEN CLOSE TO A COMPUTER TIL NOW.

NO PAIN NOW AND I THINK THE SURGEONS DID A FABULOUS JOB. THOUGH I AM RELATIVELY PAIN FREE MY LEG THAT WAS AFFECTED HAS BEEN TERRIBLY SORE SO I HAVE TO TAKE IT EASY.

I WILL MAKE THIS SHORT AS MY DRUGS ARE KICKING IN AND I AM GETTING TIRED.

TOMORROW, AFTER ALMOST A MONTH OF NON-STIMMING, I AM GOING TO ATTEMPT TO STIM. I WANT TO SEE IF ANY THING HAS HAPPENED TO THIS 80 YEAR OLD BODY THAT MIGHT BE HIDDEN DAMAGES.

TIL THEN, I'LL BE BACK TO LET YOU KNOW HOW IT WENT,
HEALER

ProfZarkov
Active

Post by ProfZarkov »

Ooooh dear
Yes, it is the season.....
I wish you all the best.
Heal up quick
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Hope you get better very quickly and start estiming again
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi Healer
Oh dear, I have only just read your post re the damaged hip. So sorry for you, hope you are now on the mend. Age, who would have it. I certainly refuse to admit to mine. I sometimes join a cycle group of mainly retired cyclist, but this year have pulled away from them as they are all boring old farts! I like to get all the Lycra gear on & cool shades, throw a leg (just) over my drop bar sports bike & pretend I am very racy. The problem is I am one of the oldest in the group & not the fastest. But what the heck, it makes me feel good.
Sometimes I am in the mood for a Stim session but have not exercised for a week or two. So my incentive is, no exercise, no Stim! Jt helps.

Closing for 2023, may I wish you all a happy, healthy & fulfilling 2024. And LOTS more Stimming.
p.s. Have a Large Deviant on order with E-Stim Systems. Report to follow.
henry72722

Post by henry72722 »

Hello, all. I'm Henry and I'll be 83 on my next birthday. I'm in the Chicago area. I learned that stemming existed about two years ago and then bought a cheap TENS unit to give it a try. Big surprise! I liked it, so I bought a 2B, some 2"x2" conductive pads, an inexpensive bi-polar anal plug, some conductive rubber tubing and started experimenting with heavy gauge copper wire and copper plumbing supplies. (I've made many electrodes that work really well and some that were not so great. My latest purchase about a year ago was a Moaner. I love it because it can be used in a few ways. I tend to gravitate to triphase using the center plug as the common and then experiment with the location of the other electrodes.

I stim an average of about three times a week for a couple of hours late at night. I'm married and in the closet about stemming for now. I usually don't get an erection while stemming, but when not stemming I do, though at 82 they aren't rock hard anymore. The lack of an erection during stemming doesn't affect my HFOs, however. I only recently (a few weeks ago) got the Commander to work on my 2B. Though I had tried for a couple of years, I only recently found that my digital link cable was bad. Someone on one of the chat groups suggested that I buy a certain cable from Amazon and that made all of the difference. I'm now finding out how different the built-in functions of the 2B are with a functioning Commander! I still haven't used Connect, but as soon as my holiday guests leave, I will begin learning how that works. I haven't missed the use of the digital link, however, since I've been very "entertained" by all of the audio and audio/visual inputs out there. In short, I have kept happily busy.

My next adventure will be with Connect, but first I think I want to upgrade the firmware in the 2b. I'm using the original stuff and folks have been telling me to upgrade, so that is coming shortly unless things change. However, then I have to install a different Commander program.

That should be enough of a boring introduction. I'm happy to be here. Happy New Year everyone.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hello Henry
So nice to read your post & welcome another 80 something. You can read a little about this 81 year old widower on my entries. You certainly have a higher frequency than myself as my true average to Stim is about once a week. I have been known to play as often as every 3 days & to cum requires a little hand or vibrator use. Unfortunately, right now my poor old cock, the skin, is very sore due to a reaction from the adhesive of some stick pads. Also I may have overused my lovely Serious Kit vacuum cylinder. This allows me to stim & pump at the same time as the construction has a stainless ring positioned just under the glans. In addition the base has a further ring enabling two stim connections. One can place a pad on stretched balls, one on the perineum & an insertable like my Large Deviant so this gives 5 contact points to play with. Spoilt for choice.

https://www.seriouskit.com/collections/ ... m-cylinder
Zakal
Active

Post by Zakal »

So there is hope for me!
I'm 67, but about 8 years ago I suffered nerve damage which rendered me impotent.
Now, it's unfortunate but the only way I get off is using the 2b.
"Hurt me!" said the masochist.
"No." said the sadist.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi Zakal
67, I wish! Sorry to hear of the nerve damage, but at least you can Stim. Do tell. What are your preferences etc.
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

66 years old here
ProfZarkov
Active

Post by ProfZarkov »

66 here too. Surviving prostate cancer...so far.
Radiotherapy caused ed but pills & gels work