Nipple play safety

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Andrewish
Active

Nipple play safety

Post by Andrewish »

Just to confirm what I think is the case: Since the 2B has independent outputs, can I stim my nipples using channel A on one nipple and channel B on the other without significant risk of running current across chest and potentially affecting my heart?

estim_si
Staff

Re: Nipple play safety

Post by estim_si »

Simple answer is yes with the 2B and channel A on one nope and channel B on the other, there is no risk of current passing across the chest.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andrewish
Active

Post by Andrewish »

Thank you for the ultra-prompt reply. I forgot to mention: The configuration I’m planning to use is two electrodes per nipple, one above it and one below it, like this https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pbz4rh6o7w2w ... 5.jpg?dl=0
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

should not be an issue as long as you have one channel on one side and the other on the other nipple area

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Andrewish wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:52 pm Thank you for the ultra-prompt reply. I forgot to mention: The configuration I’m planning to use is two electrodes per nipple, one above it and one below it, like this https://www.dropbox.com/s/9pbz4rh6o7w2w ... 5.jpg?dl=0
As someone who has used that exact electrode configuration, I can confirm that if you are using the 2B with one channel per nipple, then you'll be fine.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
ElderBuzz
Active

Post by ElderBuzz »

Let's take this to the next level, I like nipple stim along with other electrodes elsewhere below the waist. Have purchased a pair of TENS cables each having 2 pairs of leads. While using a 2B box, can I use a channel on each side of the body? I would place small round pads above and below the nipples. I have man boobs and if the pads are close to each other for a short current path. Is there much risk? I tried this years ago with with an ET232 using a DIY set of leads and did not experience (luckily) any issues. Just thought I'd take advantage of the "experts" on this forum for their thoughts! Thanks
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

With a 2B, yes you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk