My first experience with a 2B audio file

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
beem2713
Active

Re: My first experience with a 2B audio file

Post by beem2713 »

skysearcher wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:50 pm

Where did you get the no-pause version of Bastard? i can't find it anywhere
Please share. Thanks!
Directors cut version

harrie27
Active

Post by harrie27 »

Isn't that "just" the directors cut? You can get that from the same source.

Alternatively, it's just a MP3. Cut out the silences yourself with just about any mp3 editor.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The comment was not actually directed at you, it was a generic comment. A small minority just won't accept that the 2B was designed for different reasons to operate with different input mediums (mainly music) as opposed to the standard 'stereostim' or 312 clone outputs. We created something different and interesting, it was only later people seemed to feel everything should work in the same way as a stereostim box or the 312.

There are a number of reasons the current 2B uses signal processing in the way it does, so 'just switching it off', would give you zero output, the signal processing element of the 2B is inherent in the design, both hardware and software.

Are things going to change in the future? I'm saying nothing as yet, but things are getting very exciting on the development front :-)

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

admin wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:39 pm The comment was not actually directed at you, it was a generic comment. A small minority just won't accept that the 2B was designed for different reasons to operate with different input mediums (mainly music) as opposed to the standard 'stereostim' or 312 clone outputs. We created something different and interesting, it was only later people seemed to feel everything should work in the same way as a stereostim box or the 312.
I agree it's very different, nice design, very compact.
There are a number of reasons the current 2B uses signal processing in the way it does, so 'just switching it off', would give you zero output, the signal processing element of the 2B is inherent in the design, both hardware and software.
OK, not switching it off then but turning all of the processing variables to nothing so what comes out of the DSP is the same as what goes in, surely that is possible?
Are things going to change in the future? I'm saying nothing as yet, but things are getting very exciting on the development front :-)
Si
Interesting, maybe we should get you connected up for an online interrogation session :) :) :)
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

@admin Si, you are such a tease
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

admin wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:39 pm Are things going to change in the future? I'm saying nothing as yet, but things are getting very exciting on the development front :-)
You tease LOL :lol:
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
JustLovingLife
Active

Post by JustLovingLife »

Mine I’d on order, and can’t wait to try this!
JustLovingLife
Active

Post by JustLovingLife »

I just received my 2B 3 days ago. I had only 10 minutes to test some of the modes before I put it away until today.
I jumped right to the Bastard, and wow! I did scream a couple times!
Can't wait for a day I can relax and get thru some of the other files, but I think the Bastard will be my favorite, for serious sessions.
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

@justlovinglife wow, straight into the Bastard, what a start!
JustLovingLife
Active

Post by JustLovingLife »

@Barcoded Now I just want to hook it up any time I can!