My first experience with a 2B audio file

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Andrewish
Active

My first experience with a 2B audio file

Post by Andrewish »

Today I tried out my first 2B audio file — the no-pause version of “Bastard” — and it provided one of the most intense sexual experiences I’ve had in my considerable years.

I’m still awaiting a cable to connect my phone directly to the audio input. In the interim, I utilized the microphone mode and my phone’s built-in speakers. I’m optimistic that the direct connection will provide more nuance and eliminate the distracting background noises.

I kept my electrode configuration simple: one channel with a loop around my scrotum and another just below my glans. I set the channel to its maximum for the low range. (I haven’t yet explored the high range, though I suspect it might be advantageous for this purpose.)

The range and shifts in sensations were nothing short of astonishing. Starting from a flaccid state, my penis began twitching, growing erect, and eventually reaching a fullness I seldom witness at the age of 60.

As my penis pulsated and shifted, out of my control, I frequently found myself teetering on the brink of climax. It was a delightful anticipation. Multiple times I felt as if I were moments from a climax. The gamut of feelings provided was genuinely unparalleled.

After about half an hour, I decided to end the session , feeling somewhat overwhelmed. Yet, even twenty minutes later, I still felt lingering waves of pleasure.

Given that this was merely a preliminary session, I’m confident that with proper warm-up and a more relaxed mindset, I would’ve reached a remarkable climax early on. I eagerly anticipate further exploration with this track!

admin
Site Admin

Re: My first experience with a 2B audio file

Post by admin »

And some people say the 2B cannot do audio........ :-)

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Sounds like a great first experience with audio. It will be better with the cable, I'm sure. Just make sure you silence all notifications on the phone you're using as the audio source, as they could interfere otherwise.
cenpdns
Active

Post by cenpdns »

Glad that you had a good session with stereo. However, do you mind explaining a bit more with what you meant by "I set the channel to its maximum for the low range". Is it that the volume from the audio source is very low?
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

@andrewish thanks for setting out your experience. I also would welcome further details of your settings. Look forward to hearing the details
michaelmanc

Post by michaelmanc »

Maximum for the low range probably means 100% of the Low Power setting.
OP, when starting out with audio files I recommend setting max output volume on the audio source, and adjusting power using the A/B channel on the 2B. This will protect you in case your audio device suddently decides to max the volume slider, or you do so by mistake :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Its not something we would recommend as you will be saturating and overdriving the input of the 2B, and loosing a lot of the nuances of the processing.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Would there be much difference what audio source is used, Laptop vs iPhone or what audio output from a laptop.?
skysearcher
Active

Post by skysearcher »

Andrewish wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:46 pm Today I tried out my first 2B audio file — the no-pause version of “Bastard” — and it provided one of the most intense sexual experiences I’ve had in my considerable years.

I’m still awaiting a cable to connect my phone directly to the audio input. In the interim, I utilized the microphone mode and my phone’s built-in speakers. I’m optimistic that the direct connection will provide more nuance and eliminate the distracting background noises.

I kept my electrode configuration simple: one channel with a loop around my scrotum and another just below my glans. I set the channel to its maximum for the low range. (I haven’t yet explored the high range, though I suspect it might be advantageous for this purpose.)

The range and shifts in sensations were nothing short of astonishing. Starting from a flaccid state, my penis began twitching, growing erect, and eventually reaching a fullness I seldom witness at the age of 60.

As my penis pulsated and shifted, out of my control, I frequently found myself teetering on the brink of climax. It was a delightful anticipation. Multiple times I felt as if I were moments from a climax. The gamut of feelings provided was genuinely unparalleled.

After about half an hour, I decided to end the session , feeling somewhat overwhelmed. Yet, even twenty minutes later, I still felt lingering waves of pleasure.

Given that this was merely a preliminary session, I’m confident that with proper warm-up and a more relaxed mindset, I would’ve reached a remarkable climax early on. I eagerly anticipate further exploration with this track!
Where did you get the no-pause version of Bastard? i can't find it anywhere
Please share. Thanks!
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

admin wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:54 pm And some people say the 2B cannot do audio........ :-)

Si
It's not what I've said, my critique of the 2B was that it filters out the detail of an audio file to such an extent that you would think it was a completely different audio file to one that is operated on a conventional / DIY box. I have found this to be the case and was the reason why I sold my 2B. If the audio input code have a mode where the 2B doesn't process it in any way, it would make a great product to ne the best there is. I dont understand the reluctance of you guys to switch off DSP in a particular audio mode,