The ping effect on tease

The forum for help regarding the E-Stim Systems ElectroPebble. Have you got one? or thinking of purchasing one? Ask your questions here
did2

The ping effect on tease

Post by did2 »

Anyone know why it's there?

admin
Site Admin

Re: The ping effect on tease

Post by admin »

ping effect?
E-Stim Systems Ltd
did2

Post by did2 »

At the end of the cycle it pings on the pebble, around 3' o clock position on adjust, Seems to be focused on the yellow connection,

And also as i have the attention of admin, I reacently got the pebble a downgrade from the 2b, I just couldn't get on with it, Two much going on, The pebbles battery compartment has two stickers "void if seal broken" overlaped each other. is this normal? I bought it from uberkinky new and these guys always deliver, Never a problem. Just thought i'd ask.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

pings as in makes a noise? No one I have heard before.

The void label sometimes stick to fingers when they go through final test, so sometimes you get two... think of it as a bonus :-) And we have never has a problem with Uberkinky :-)
Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
did2

Post by did2 »

admin wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:06 pm pings as in makes a noise? No one I have heard before.

The void label sometimes stick to fingers when they go through final test, so sometimes you get two... think of it as a bonus :-) And we have never has a problem with Uberkinky :-)
Si
The ping effect i am mentioning is in the feel when connected. No noise, Box seems to be doing what it's suppose too?? in the feel,

Oh i see, and they are so small they stick on fingers before application, I don't really see the bonus,

Uberkinky fab people.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Mine does the same, builds then feels lie it snaps off. I like it, one off my favourites on the pebble.
I am like you, I have a 2B as well but find I like the Pebble better.
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

@did2 I’ll trade you for the bonus void sticker, I’m feeling that I missed out *wink*
did2

Post by did2 »

:lol:
Barcoded wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:19 pm @did2 I’ll trade you for the bonus void sticker, I’m feeling that I missed out *wink*
did2

Post by did2 »

Thanks Ronfire, Seems like someone understands their product, :lol: I came across some audio files too with the 2B, I don't remember which ones they were as i don't have the 2B anymore but remember i came across such files that had the same effect and asked in the 2B section too if anyone knew why the files were created with that end ping effect, the build and ping build up and ping, It's a lovely feeling just didn't understand why they did it, and it was from different authors, :P

Ronfire7 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:38 am Mine does the same, builds then feels lie it snaps off. I like it, one off my favourites on the pebble.
I am like you, I have a 2B as well but find I like the Pebble better.