Several Newbie questons

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Dewey2k
Active

Several Newbie questons

Post by Dewey2k »

Hello, all.

I've had my B for several years, and have enjoyed it here and there, but have not dedicated myself to figuring out the puzzle. I recently started up again and I want to get some specific input as well as ask a few basic questions. When I first made my purchase, I got a number of accessories because I tend to go all in.

First, some information:
I have a 2B box and
I have a Moaner that I like well enough, as well as a mix of 2mm and 4mm loops, and some pads. I also have a tri-phase cable.
My anatomy doesn't lend to looping around my balls at all.

- The "stim" sensation can sometimes be too intense for me, especially at the head of the the penis. To get an orgasm, is it necessary to push through that intensity to a higher level? Is this a general rule?
- Is there a way to focus sensation internally at the prostate?

I tried this setup: Tri-phase with moaner, common in inner, red on outer, and yellow to a 2mm loop around the base of my penis with a 3D printed insulator arc over the top limiting nerve stimulation (this is the first time penile stimulation was bearable at higher levels).

- I feel the stim sensation at the base of my penis, and at my hole (with contractions when the power is high enough). I would like to have more internal stimulation at the prostate. How can I adjust this setup to accomplish that?

I have more questions, but they escaped my brain as I wrote the above...

Thank you for your time and input. Greatly appreciate it.

Dewey2k
Active

Re: Several Newbie questons

Post by Dewey2k »

Also, does anyone have a solution for using pads? They don't adhere well for me.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

Dewey2k wrote:Also, does anyone have a solution for using pads? They don't adhere well for me.
What pads are you using? Our pads are very sticky… are you using lube? You don’t use lubes with self adhesive pads

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dewey2k
Active

Post by Dewey2k »

I am using the pads I got through E-Stim Systems, but I must have a rough perineum or something, because they come loose mid session. I don't use lube with them.
Dewey2k
Active

Post by Dewey2k »

... and an even more basic question.

If I am understanding correctly, the "stim" sensation is similar to a fast, intense vibration. The sharpness of the sensation has a couple variables as I understand it: location, surface area of contact, conductivity of the contact i.e. gel, pad completely adhered, etc).

As power goes up, the stim sensation grows in the penis, and at least for me, begins to feel like a pressure. Anally, contractions occur in addition to the stim sensations.

The stim can be painful at times. I've seen people mention it in other posts. The idea is to push past the pain?

Thanks again...
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

Welcome!

The stim doesn’t have to be fast. There are many variables.

You don’t need to have it painful. Adjustments and relocating the contact points is key.

What settings, exactly are you using? Have you tried going through the different built in menu options.

Apologies if you have but a lot of people like ‘A split’. I do!

For a long time I was mid-understanding the box, and not adjusting the second button “feel” and only had the power input. Doh, my lesson to re-read the instructions.

There is a lot of fun ahead of uou
Dewey2k
Active

Post by Dewey2k »

Hello, thanks for taking the time to reply!

I have tried most of the settings on the box. I like the "throb" and "waterfall" the best, but have used others. I have also played with the feel knob.

The main questions I have are about placement, and what I am looking for as far as sensations. I know what I am feeling, but I don't know if what I'm feeling is what I'm supposed to be experiencing, if that makes sense.
67rubberroy
Active

Post by 67rubberroy »

Sticky pads work better if you shave, they rely on skin contact, not stuck to hair!

It's a case of trial and error with placement and power levels. I find the best for me is a vacuum tube with conductive rubber loops going through it, that way the penis gets extended and gripped between the conductive loops. Mine has 2mm and bigger adaptors, so I tend to use the 2mm one and put a sticky pad under my balls. Can be used with an aanal toy or sticky pads on the legs or wherever you fancy.

I got the vacuum tube from Serious Kit. Not cheap but very well made.
spini
Active

Post by spini »

Hi Dewey

Re sticky pads coming loose on the perineum: yes I have that problem too, even after shaving. For me, sweat or other output from the skin leads to the pad's gel getting hydrated (it gets all 'fluffy') and the pad's area of contact becomes unpredictable (not something Im in favour of). One solution is to tape the pad down. I use four strips of duct tape around each edge of the pad. The duct tape does not come off easily, for sure - and not fun to remove at the end!

I would also suggest trying smaller pads, eg like these:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/33456854279 ... 3658683245

I find them better to use on curved surfaces; with the larger pads, their stiffness means that as the perineum changes its degree of rigidity, the edges of the pad tend to come loose.

Re the types of sensation: No, you dont have to push through pain to get to pleasure (unless pain = pleasure, true for some, but not for me either). Painful sensations usually mean the electrode's area of skin contact is too small, leading to sharply focused stimming. Loops are more likely to have that problem than pads or any other device that has a larger area of contact.

Re prostatic-focused stimming, see this post:

viewtopic.php?t=11824

Enjoy!

Spini
harrie27
Active

Post by harrie27 »

spini wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:07 am Re sticky pads coming loose on the perineum: yes I have that problem too, even after shaving.
I roll up a towel and sit on that so it always makes good contact.