Just bought a 2B second hand

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ProfZarkov
Active

Just bought a 2B second hand

Post by ProfZarkov »

Hi, I used to be into estim many years ago - mainly with DIY boxes but they tend not to be as good, or safe as commercial boxes. This 2B looks good but has no accessories. I can source cables and I still have trodes. Can I ask what output is required of the PSU for the 2B?
I know I ought to buy the original but the warranty will be gone by now plus I have a drawer full of power units! I'm guessing 12or 9 volts?
Cheers
Prof

admin
Site Admin

Re: Just bought a 2B second hand

Post by admin »

hotluck wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:51 pm MOD REMOVED
We generally ask people not to publish alternative details of e-stim products as it leads into no end of issues with product liability. It is generally known its 12V 1A, but with a longer plug, using a shorter non-e-stim approved unit can cause issues and damage sockets., as well as having possibly issues over safety. Why not ping the support team and ask if they can give your unit the once over? Its out of guarantee, but we will still look at units.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hotluck
Active

Post by hotluck »

Pardon for posting Top Secret Info.... Duly Noted.
HL
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

But note the commitment to customer service