My trodes

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
ProfZarkov
Active

My trodes

Post by ProfZarkov »

Hi
Just thought I'd post a pic of my trodes.
A friend made up most these for especially the neat urethral trode with the plastic retaining loops - it works(left image). He made two anal trodes...one bipolar (3rd one from left,)
I like the two types of diameter CR as the intensity is different. And there's my Moaner with a bit of DIY connector.
Prof
IMG20231030132936.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

redfish
Active

Re: My trodes

Post by redfish »

hello
great collection
Barcoded
Active

Post by Barcoded »

Can you give more details to the changes of the top one?
eso362
Active

Post by eso362 »

Hi, where can I buy the 1. and the 3. on the second row?
ProfZarkov
Active

Post by ProfZarkov »

Hi
Had my first real session with my refurbished 2B.
Great fun. Having come from a past history of the infamous DIY box, I'm fascinated by the built in routines.

I'm afraid my friend John made up most of these trodes...he used to be on the internet selling CR..by the metre or in configurations of your choice. I can try and look him up but I think he traded via eBay.

The urethral trode is just CR with a carefully rounded end plus some plastic tubing from some craft kit. It stays in place (mostly).

The second one is similar except it has a blob on the end - not sure how he did that.

The third one is bipolar, top to bottom. With two CR pieces joined by a non conductor (sugru?), with a cable running thru.

I imagine that most folk could fashion these.

The important thing to remember with CR is NOT to use any oil, Viz silicone oil as it will render the CR just R!

The Moaner. Yes, I didn't have any flat banana connectors so I improvised with a brass screw and cable...not tried it yet...

Hope that helps. Anyone else done any DIY?
Love to see any trode displays.
Prof