tens machine newbie

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
lazylob

tens machine newbie

Post by lazylob »

hi everyone I'm new here, I got a tens machine that also does massage and ems, nothing special, I was wondering about pad placement, settings and gel, also have the rubber hoops that you can fit the end of the cable in, the machine has 2 channels, words of wisdom are very welcome

spini
Active

Re: tens machine newbie

Post by spini »

Hi lazy lob!

Im lazy too, so Ill direct you to Joanne's page with lots of excellent suggestions, just scroll down the page until you get to the info for 'Penis owners'

https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... tions.html

One general tip: the low power output of a TENS machine means you will run down the batteries quickly if you use large electrodes. So those loops are not a bad choice to start with.

I often suggest estim to friends, and have a stack of el cheapo power units to give away to such prospective stimmers. I give them ones of this style, which I think are the best of the many cheap units:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005 ... 18020pSvh6

(but nothing of the quality and power of a proper box, like the 2B)

And I recommend the following configuration:

- a 3cm circular TENS pad on the frenulum
- a 4cm or 5cm TENS pad directly opposite the first one, on the other side of the cock (making sure they dont touch of course).

Such pads are readily available on eBay or AliExpress.

Put a single loop of some tape around them both, to make sure the pads stay put. This configuration will deliver lots of pleasant sensations (some people find the sensations produced by loops a little 'sharp').

I tested that configuration again just last week, with that cheap box, and even though my nerves have been blasted by the 2B, it still felt amazing.

Regarding gel: yes, you do need to use water-based gel with the loops, and sometimes top it up in a lower session.

Settings: you just have to try everything your box permits, and I found that one had to crank up the intensity to the units max settings, and after a while that's not enough, and so you then move onto a proper box.

cheers

spini.
lazylob

Post by lazylob »

cheers, such a detailed reply, I'll have a look at the link you've sent
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hello lazy
Agree with most points suggested by Spini. For me i can suggest, if funds are tight, you could try the excellent E-Stim Electro Helix as a step up from your Tens unit. Of course it is no 2-B but has some lovely modes & settings to try. As to pad placement, I find a small pad underside of my cock linked to another under balls (perineum) & or top of balls a good starter. I also always have a ball stretcher (silicone) or two in place. The suggestion of a second pad on the top side, Dorsal nerve, causes me great pain. I must be very different to everyone else as Dorsal stimulation is suggested by others.
Frankly, the 2-B is the way to go. Coupled with a tri-phase cable, will take you to an amazing place! Have fun.
spini
Active

Post by spini »

VFRman wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:09 am The suggestion of a second pad on the top side, Dorsal nerve, causes me great pain.
Me too - if the upper pad were equal in size to the pad on the frenulum.

But if it's appreciably larger, then all the stimulation will be directed to the pad on the underside.

cheers

spini
quincunx2020
Active

Post by quincunx2020 »

this post is spot on for placement to enjoy a good session. i also agree that the Dorsal Nerve is a very sensitive placement. If/when you finally purchase a 2B look into getting some kind of insertable (Urethral/Prostate) with triphase... you will have a number of new areas opened up for exploring. :D
VFRman wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:09 am Hello lazy
Agree with most points suggested by Spini. For me i can suggest, if funds are tight, you could try the excellent E-Stim Electro Helix as a step up from your Tens unit. Of course it is no 2-B but has some lovely modes & settings to try. As to pad placement, I find a small pad underside of my cock linked to another under balls (perineum) & or top of balls a good starter. I also always have a ball stretcher (silicone) or two in place. The suggestion of a second pad on the top side, Dorsal nerve, causes me great pain. I must be very different to everyone else as Dorsal stimulation is suggested by others.
Frankly, the 2-B is the way to go. Coupled with a tri-phase cable, will take you to an amazing place! Have fun.